Bored shit-posting

Thought some of you guys might get a kick out of this article.

Tl;dr - guns leave unique marks such as rifling and primer strike marks.

And that’s why you have a complete throw away slide & barrel on your burglar pistol with the originals safely tucked away…
Just jokes of course because “burglar lives matter” :rofl: :rofl:

I think Ruger were keeping the test fire shells from all their firearms matched with the guns serial number and providing them to US law enforcement ballistic database for comparison & tracing. Or so i heard anyway.

1 Like

What a shithole!

3 Likes

Agreed. I don’t actually know where that is but there are way to many buildings and people.

1 Like

Its the Gold Coast.
I did get some good news while i was there meeting with the spine surgeon

1 Like

You going to be able to use your back again ?

Looks like im in with a good chance mate.

4 Likes

Sounds shit mate, best of luck

Ahhhh…

Farm sweet farm!

2 Likes

Where humans are made to live.

1 Like

Yeah, totally agree with that. I’m going to the Sydney knife show on the weekend. Looking forward to catching up with a couple of other makers, seeing what fellas are building and picking up some supplies. NOT looking forward to the 5 hour trip, traffic and the crowds…

1 Like

Jealous! Should be some really cool stuff there

I went to the Perth knife show and some of the knives was just amazing, fit and finish spot on, get some pictures if you can mate! Of your own table as well if you have one.

Yeah, nah. Just looking this time. Haven’t got enough done for a table, pretty much make to order at the moment. Working through a bunch of knives for customers at this stage, I’m sure they’ll understand me taking a couple of days off…, I hope. :wink:

1 Like

6 Likes

Plinkfest??? :grinning:

“It may not happen over night, but it will happen!”

2 Likes

Bit of a difference in scenery, would much rather the mountains over east

2 Likes

2 Likes

Gotta love the top end

Looks like you both got some pretty good sunsets, I’d love to get up north sometime.
I bet niether of you have mornings like this either!

How can it be a low of 3 when its minus bloodly 2.1 and it feels like “fuck that, im staying in bed!”…

This is Boob Rock, its one of my favourite spots to hike to on my block.

4 Likes