Bored shit-posting

Ironing your cock flat??? :flushed:

1 Like

Well maybe a slight exaggeration, but you get the picture. No big cities for me. :rofl::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers:

I would rather iron Cavokā€™s dick flat than live in the sticks. Town - okay, sticks - nope. I like the fact that I can have freshly made doughnuts delivered to my door :smiley: I am still not impressed that I couldnā€™t find a multimeter at night on Tuesday, butā€¦

1 Like

Burglary is harder than people make out heyā€¦

1 Like

made me laugh

Once you start looking at eMtb and eBike motors and the conversion kits for bicycles it will start to make sense how basic and simple the controllers and battery management systems are. I reckon electric outboard would be cool as :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Cavok upon hearing he is being relocated to Canberra for the forseeable future.
Colorised, circa 2022

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: not sure Iā€™d go that far.

Is that one of @danmacā€™s knives?

1 Like

Canberra

No big cities for me

Doesnā€™t Canberra only have a couple hundred thousand people?

Iā€™m sure living in rural has its own charms, but what is there in the way of work? Donā€™t a lot of young people leave towns and stuff to come to cities for uni and work?

1 Like

How the f@#k do you find a picture like that??

Yeah but Iā€™m old now so git off my lawn!

3 Likes

Medieval manuscripts, written by monks, had illustrations depicting all sorts of debauchery and sexual scenes like that. Usually hidden in the margins but some of the scenes depicted really make you wonder what went on in the monasteriesā€¦
And yes, @juststarting , that does look like one of my knives. ( the one on the leftā€¦)

2 Likes

You call it a trade knife. Its now called a Trans knife :slight_smile:

You know what, I like that Trans knife. How much?

Is that a scandi I see :drooling_face:

Um,ā€¦Er,ā€¦maybeā€¦

4 posts were split to a new topic: ShAK-12 12.7 mm assault rifle system

So potato cannons are no longer firearms? How on earth did this get to court in the first place. Surely a waste of everyoneā€™s time?

1 Like

I found the court judgement documents detaining the decision - Victoria Police v Lewis [2021] VMC 13 (21 October 2021)

I donā€™t know how they figured that the potato would go 120 m/s though - that sounds way too fast.