Bored shit-posting

Round pizza boxes existed right? Im not making up my own memories again am I ?

2 Likes

Wtf are round pizza boxes? I’ve never heard of it before tbh.

How long ago would this have been?

Yes round pizza packaging existed.
They were still around in the late 80’s.
We used to light them and play flaming Frisbee.

1 Like

It was like the same material as an egg carton. In two pieces. The top had a lip that went over the bottm. There was a steam vent that acted like a finger hole in the top.

“a finger hole in the top” :cold_face:

You do know that you are meant to eat the pizza and throw the box away??? You sure do things differently in the NT.

3 Likes

Was probably a Dominos pizza…Throw away the pizza and eat the box because it tastes better lol

3 Likes

Hows your tuesday view?

6 Likes

Definitely not as good as that mate.

Looks beautiful, what are you up to mate?

Been up in Broome for the last week and went for a drive up to the Dampier Peninsula pretty amazing country up here

4 Likes

Guys Im bored how about a few posts.

I have some stuff brewing :wink: But I need time…

I have heaps of pre brewed stuff but dont feel like getting drunk. :grin:

dad joke, level intermediate

You could head up here and clean up this mess.
Was 60ft high cypress, now just splinters. All over the yard, on the shed roofs, bent the fuck out of a gate. I sure wouldn’t want to be struck by lightning.

I have no shortage of those type of jobs at home. In fact I am a bit overwhelmed by the number of farm jobs that need doing I stick my head in the sand while my missus badgers me to death to get onto them.

1 Like

Got a bunch of fish this morning, about 12 in two hours, broke in the new rod nicely :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Someone once told me that a tree that’s been hit by lightning can’t be burnt

Is this true??

Or was I brutally lied to

In other news…

I’m going to get to smash some clays tomorrow and I can’t freaking wait :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like