Bored shit-posting

Better hope they don’t get held up in customs hehe

1 Like

Do I need a b709 or somthing ?? :joy::joy::joy:

I think you should get away with just a carton, they will be happy with that.

1 Like

Next time I’m over your way we’ll put a dent in a carton mate…:blush:

1 Like

Now that’s a good plan.

1 Like

Get a room you two. Or don’t get one and just get violated by randoms like I do.

OK, we will let you join in if you insist. Just byo your own lube.

GIMP

@JizzFlinger , bring some jumper cables…

1 Like

Wow, some dude just bought a pack of Benson Hedges 25s for $55.00!
Can’t remember the last time I sold one, but we both went WHOA! at the price.

1 Like

Yes it is an expensive habit. Shooting is a lot cheaper lol

Its crazy and it’s going to get crazier. That’s like two packets of cheap .308.

Im going to tear down my reloading bench/wall and redo it. I need another gun safe and think Ill probably get the same big ass Spika one again. One thing with Gun safes I notice, they don’t really seem to cater for the real big black powder and 19th century/early 20th long arms.

1 Like

At the rate that you are collecting them you should think about building a walk in room safe.

3 Likes

Oh I have.

But not for this property. The next one will be out of the rat race, and into more familiar pastures…and not soon enough. I miss the sounds of the wind in the grass, the crackle of dry thistle. The aromas of the country block in Spring…I even miss being frozen to the point of non functioning fingers…which makes the contents of the thermos packed by your Nanna just right (how dies she get the precise amount of coffee to milk???).
Left over scones with tomato chutney and cheese :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@JizzFlinger , poetry 101… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :nerd_face: :beers:

2 Likes

Just got the call from "telstra tech support " in Bangladesh or thereabouts…
6 min 21 seconds before he told me to go f*ck myself :slight_smile: (I won’t say what I said but I stung him good)

4 Likes

What?? Why did he get upset? Did you not just hand over all your money like you were supposed to?? You’re sooo mean. :smile:

3 Likes

My phone number was previously owned by an ABC employee, and I think she has never updated her number. Or shes dead. And I get soooooo many calls for her, and I’ve had this number for more than 10 years now. She has serious debts. I looked her up in case she was hot. Nope. Frumpy middle aged unmarried cat lady, just as you’d expect an ABC employee to look like. Not my proudest wank, but thats the way it is.

5 Likes

Just remember that the older they are the better they are, cause they think that their next one will be their last one and put more effort into it.

4 Likes

I also bet it wasn’t your dodgiest wank either! :rofl:

4 Likes