Bored shit-posting

Hahaha good one! Id buy that.

1 Like

Got to love a good STI pistol.

When you need to take down fugitives on Monday but today its only Sunday and Steel Challenge is on.

1 Like

Boootiful. Mmmmmm.

There is a few other things I have to sort out mate after yesterday, like fork out $2,560 for a new generator because we are having power outages for hrs and days at a time and I’ve just stocked up on tucker and don’t want to loose it all like last year mate so my dream of building a rifle has floundered for a few months until i get back on track Cheers and thanks

1 Like

Sorry to hear that mate, I can feel your pain as my daughter turned off our freezer as we were leaving for QLD for Xmas. Came home to a lovely surprise, not…

Which one?

Yeah i’m tossing up between a Yamaha inverter but they cost for the power output the give .and twice the price of a normal tradies gen The 2.8kva Yamaha is close to $2500 and the tradie Dunlite 7kva is $2900 the smaller dunlite is $2560 but I like the 7kva better as I have a coldroom and 2 freezers as well as individual appliances to run like light fridge pretty much it , lost thousands of dollars of tucker last year and aint going to do that again hopefully.

That’s a bugga bentaz is the daughter recovering from her injuries :laughing: No just joking mate . hard to get the smell out of the house hey, especially after a week or so and almost impossible to get the smell out of the freezer as well. alls good now I hope my drama has just started until I buy the generator cheers mate

I couldn’t really be mad at the little dipshit, she was just trying to help, but yeah it was a kick in the balls to come home to no food.

Yeah mate bless their little hearts always thinking of helping what could you say :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I gaffa taped the lid shut and dumped the whole freezer last time someone unplugged my freezer for me. It’s not really possible to get the smell out of a chest freezer…

2 Likes

She was just giving you a good reason to go out shooting lol.

1 Like

How did u get on? Get rid of the pong?

Yeah luckily it had all just started to turn when I found it and I quickly froze it all again till bin night, if we’d been gone another few days it would of been a different story I think.

Lucky lad. :vulcan_salute:

I feel for you mate. We were without power at home for two weeks when the cyclone came through Darwin in 2018. We had power at the supermarket thank &$#* but its made me think about a little genny for home. If only the cyclones would come through in dry season it wouldn’t be an issue :smiley:

I’ve done that. Once you open one really rank fridge or freezer you learn the lesson.

Happened to a mate of mine, He took his family on a cruise for a few weeks over Xmas a few years back The local kids in the street thought it would be a funny joke to & flick all the houses circuit breakers and spray them with silly string on New Years Eve, harmless fun really unless you’re away on a cruise, so no power for about 3 weeks. Two fridges and a huge chest freezer which was full of seafood & bait. When they got home they went straight to a hotel for a few days while the house de-funked. Chest freezer and one fridge duct taped up and taken to the dump.

2 Likes