Bored shit-posting

Not the polar bears :dizzy_face:

I think you mean, volcano bears.

1 Like

Awww not the heckin’ polar volcanos!

1 Like
  1. Eww
  2. Weird they are celebrating Trump being super amazing pro second amendment when I thought that was an area he had caught a heap of shit from conservatives on.
  3. I dislike Legacy Firearms due to the fact that they take old, sometimes antique firearms and destroy them to make something “collectable”.

A perfect example is this C96 https://m.usedguns.com.au/Product_Desc.aspx?Pid=150301 which has been for sale since November and still hasn’t sold despite a price drop.

1 Like

Prestin C96 is about $4k, that dude can “reduce” price as much as he wants lol. Until it hits the mark or hard core collector finds it, he stands no chance - purely based on price. Although, I don’t like commemorative stuff either. Nevertheless, there are collectors, conservative butters and Trump lovers who will make sure it’s sold out before they are made.

Last month they had a Thompson machine gun with Trump 45 all over it. Im pretty sure there were more than a few 1911 tribute guns last ywar too. Norincos, probably :smiley:

“Hello? Franklin Mint
what are the chance of-”

Ugh, don’t even joke. I can see the Ned Kelly tribute rifles now.

Oh yer, nice engraving of Ned on your 91/30. There’s certain poetry to that, eh :slight_smile:

“Such Is Life” engraved down the stock in a nice cursive font. #classy

I see your Henry and raise you a Jessie James.

http://www.jjfu.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=49

1 Like

All I can say is that it is true to his taste

2 Likes

Maybe “suka blyat” would be more appropriate lol

New production “specials” and “commemoratives” I couldn’t care less, not my taste but each to his own.
The destruction of historical firearms by “Improving and embellishing” is just an expensive Bubba.

1 Like

Oh, mate, hardly historical. It was a commercial new forearm at some stage lol

That thing screams drug cartel or 3rd world war Lord, lol

2 Likes

Scott Morrison Super Soaker 9000!

The Greens commemorative Adler.

3 Likes

Most of those commemorative guns just leave me in a weird spot. Some look really good, some look like a tart’s handbag. All of them have flashy finishes that leave fingerprints and won’t cop much in the way of abuse. Basically leaving you with a gun almost too nice to shoot. At which point
meh. If I had lots of spare cash maybe, but then if I had that sort of dough lying around I would buy rare Milsurps. A lot of that collectable stuff doesn’t age well either. Sort of like having a mint Holden Camira.

1 Like

.410 fuck yeah, this things almost good right out to point blank!