Bored shit-posting

Medieval manuscripts, written by monks, had illustrations depicting all sorts of debauchery and sexual scenes like that. Usually hidden in the margins but some of the scenes depicted really make you wonder what went on in the monasteries…
And yes, @juststarting , that does look like one of my knives. ( the one on the left…)

2 Likes

You call it a trade knife. Its now called a Trans knife :slight_smile:

You know what, I like that Trans knife. How much?

Is that a scandi I see :drooling_face:

Um,…Er,…maybe…

4 posts were split to a new topic: ShAK-12 12.7 mm assault rifle system

So potato cannons are no longer firearms? How on earth did this get to court in the first place. Surely a waste of everyone’s time?

1 Like

I found the court judgement documents detaining the decision - Victoria Police v Lewis [2021] VMC 13 (21 October 2021)

I don’t know how they figured that the potato would go 120 m/s though - that sounds way too fast.

cause that’s what john wick quoted his did in his lastest movie…

but seriously, that’s nearly 400 fps, absolutely flying for a " spud " … I bet it slowed down REAL fast when it left the " barrel "

They should be treated with respect and I would never shoot one at anything I wouldn’t shoot at with a gun, but that’s great news! I have very fond memories of playing with spud guns back in the day.

No where as dangerous as the peg guns that I used to play with the steel spring of a peg connected to a rubber band with another peg as the trigger all mounted on on a piece of wood. Then there were the bottle rocket guns a piece of copper tube attached to a piece of wood. light the fuse and let em rip. Not a muzzle loader there was a cut out to light them up.

This is bloody awesome! Phew!!!

1 Like

They reckon Joe Rogan spreads dangerous mis information, well check out this shit!

Not only was Disney a Nazi, he was a lemming murderer…
#canceldisney

2 Likes

Finally got my truck into the workshop to do the engine rebuild. Stripped it down, cleaned up parts, bought new parts, $15k worth, including reco head. Now the reassembly begins. Mains done,

pistons and liners tomorrow.

2 Likes

Looks nice and tidy @danmac hard to tell scale in that photo haha

A lot smaller than what you work on. 14 litre Series 60. Engine got dusted and grabbed #1.

It’s done 600000km so decided to do an in chassis and replacing the cam and head. Crank is in really good shape, bearings where good but replacing them anyway.

I take it this block has cylinder liners so you can do it in chassis without reboring it? This is cool.

Yeah, wet sleeve engine. Pistons and liners come as a set. Broke a fucking oil ring so have to wait till Monday to get another one. Could go on a deer hunt tomorrow but I didn’t bring a rifle with me. ( 4.5hrs from home)

Something terrible happened.

I ordered my usual carton of 20kg of Cape Grim Bolar Blade for roasting at the shop. I opened the carton and is was full of prime rib. I couldn’t believe it. So anyway I reordered the same bolar blade, $14.95kg and waddya know?
Somebody up there loves me. Its raining prime ribeye bone in steaks.

6 Likes

Winning :+1::beers: