Bored shit-posting

I do not, its low down on the list, i’ve shot yours though, old school tactical, i like em, nice ones are exppppppensive though now

Yeah, mine is the meat in my M38 and 91/30 sandwich. They do nasty things to her in the safe. Naaaaasty things.

1 Like

I don’t know about milsurp and nice. I have nice guns and I paid for them. But milsurp, I don’t know. They need history and character. Nice, as in nice nice are new and unfired, they are less milsurp and more ‘just an old rifle’ with heaps better and cheaper alternatives.

1 Like

Here you go one each…

http://www.ozgunsales.com/listing/61863/2_x_no_4_mk11_303_rifles_new_unwrapped_still_in_paper.html

1 Like

Well played sir. LOL

He’s right you know. @Bogong I have two of them. :rofl: Just thought I’d toss some petrol on the fire for fun.
PS. Would never buy a military rifle. Too fking heavy.

Maybe a good ol 30-30 lever. A tad light on for grunt on sambar but OK close in and heaps for dogs. Not sure about rabbits though! :confounded:

1 Like

Nah mate, no fuel on any fire. It just supports my hypothesis, fuzzy saggy sack.

2 Likes

The reason those 303s are still new is because they are no good. Too bloody heavy. :rofl:

1 Like

If you wanted a lever there is always the good old 45-70 or the 450 Marlin

By the way @juststarting. How come you not answering my email?

There is an underlying theme here as well. people seem to regret guns that they have sold. Not to many regrets about buying a particular rifle. Well I have had one.

1 Like

Yeah, I regret selling my Marlin 30-30 yonks ago.

That’s why I am very very reluctant to ever sell a gun

1 Like

As an old man would selling his ball sack :smiley:

I don’t mind admitting I’m old and wise. And I made it to this age. I know quite a few dead young men I’m sorry to say.

Because I didn’t have time. Let’s do it now.

PM me with exact issue you are having while following the process and what step it is and let’s get it going.

You’re only as old as you feel. I think what was said specifically is that you have a fuzzy saggy sack.

Hey, have you been peeping again?

I never stopped.

Well, it’s night, it’s latish and we are shitposting.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/9ida76/the_skill_and_honor_of_the_japanese_people/