Bored shit-posting

I live reasonably close to the city. Reasonably for Melbourne and all. Under an hour door to door work travel if I time everything right. But now… Now it’s 2+ which is 4+ hours total travel, per day, with all train line works. I work from home some, but the travel days are bloody killing me. 1 week to go and it will be okay, I keep telling myself. 1 more week. Ooof.

Little terror is going to primary school in a year. Oldest is already there. I have been gradually conditioning my emotions lol

Back to work next week so have been trying to get as much possible done around the house before that happens.

I swear I’m not being a stereotypical whingy teacher but the start of term one is usually hectic AF so all the good habits go out the window.

Also, have been researching new safes. And may have looked at a black powder rifle at a shop today…

Ha, I’ve double corrupted you. Good work me :grin:

1 Like

Breach loading! None of this muzzle loading bullshit. Pros - because MZ is bullshit. Cons - brass, moulds, DIY pills and dies is like 50% of the total rifle price.

7 posts were split to a new topic: Bad Internet speeds.

GEEZ bentaz I sent 6 yes 6 through high school. I rocked my chair so hard and often the legs fell off it. Didn’t help though , Mate, all I can suggest is deep breaths and more hunting , worked for me then. :laughing: :laughing: :+1:

1 Like

You know what else could have worked! Yeah! Geeez, 6! Wow.

I got all three kids at the same school this year. Ahhhhh no more driving all over the place, having to go in and out of different buildings. Just pull up and kick em all out at once. Nice.

1 Like

That’s one of the good things about being old, kids have all left home lol.

Yeah JS I know but it was fun having them and the thought hadn’t crossed my mind to use one. and then they grow up :grin: but it’s too late the mental damage has already been done :laughing: Nah all jokes aside I wouldn’t have it any other way 4 Girls ,2 Boys

1 Like

Yes 1Fatman they do leave home ‘‘BUT’’ they do know where you live :rofl: :+1:

Lolz

One thing about MZ is you dont have to source or polish brass.

Not sure what comparison you are trying to make. If it’s functional of financial. Like I said, horses for courses, just not for me.

I was about to post in the “every sunday” thread when I realised it’s actually Monday.
@juststarting came out for a shoot today and as soon as we started shooting my mates stupid bloody cows came over to stand behind the target as per usual.

2 Likes

Been so long since I’ve had a chance to do any real shooting that I completely forgot I own a 308 and a 12guage… :confounded::flushed:

Might be picking up my .222 rimmed today :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Noice… shoot a few through for me, then.

Don’t have brass yet sadly!