Backyard Builder stage 2

Gotta be happy with that!
Looking great. :slightly_smiling_face:

Geez mate, she’s doing it a bit tough in there…what, no sauna or jacuzzi??

The ‘sexy time shed’ is out of frame I think lol

Yeah, I think you’re talents are wasted driving a truck

Back in the office now. Freight co ordinator again. I get to be the boss man but office work can be soul sucking.

Would love to build she sheds as a business.
Problem is once I did the math, I couldn’t build them fast enough or cheap enough to make it economical. Materials cost was around $10k, would have to charge $25k-$30k to make it worthwhile. People won’t pay that sort of money.

Yeah its a shame, I wanted to build fish ponds / water features but hit the same brick wall, would of had to travel all over the country to get enough work to make it viable.

Not sure about sheds. But in your case @bentaz you have so much weird knowledge about sustainable ponds and env. friendly stuff, if you pulled your finger out and did some course material, I bet local tafes would feature it as a short course thing. I think bunch of retirees would be all over it. Just thought.

Maybe, we’ve been looking at building a studio. Basically a fancy shed with nicer cladding, decent windows and sliding door, with concrete floor was going to cost $20k. No plaster, paint, air con… Flat pack crap from OS was $25k

You might be surprised what price people will pay…