Adler B220 has come leaps and bounds

Just thought I’d share my new Adler B220 as a first post, I tossed and turned between this and the Berika ext12 not to discredit Berika but I’m glad I ended up choosing the Adler. The Super slick action and the fit and finish has came leaps and bounds from the A110 for a very good price point. We will be manufacturing aftermarket accessories for the Adler SP line in the future, we have a few prototype parts all ready on the work bench.

3 Likes

Ooooohhhhhhoooooohhhh

Are you guys going to have similar for B230?

We really are working hard to make our accessories compatible across the whole platform B220- B230 etc such a shame that a lot of things are not made for the B230 I’ll post up some teasers when we are a bit closer. Were also looking at sending some beta stuff out for testing also😁

3 Likes

Be sure to let us know when they’re ready for sale, i’ll buy one of those stocks.

@DJAGR_ARMS any Berika Black Ops bits in the works mate?

1 Like

Will eventually go down that route, and would have already started working on that but I missed the Berika train because of covid earlier in the year. But I can wait to get my hands on one to base parts off of. @bentaz What are some of the things you would like to see as I think the way the Berika is engineered it will lend itself well to modularity.

A rifled choke would make me very happy.

1 Like

I’ll definitely look into that, do they run Mobil choke system do you know?

I know nothing about chokes, lol, I have 40 something shotguns but none have removable chokes.
This is actually only the 2nd new gun I’ve ever bought.

1 Like

thats gold, 2nd hand guns need love too mate. ill look into it and call EOS tomorrow! it sounds like i might be able make short run of anyway if they are the mobil choke system. that system is pretty standard across most modern Turkish shotguns.

2 Likes

Hell yeah, that would be sick!

1 Like

Just incase anyone else is wondering Berika use Winchester chokes which was shock to me

1 Like

So happy finally got out to run some more tests today which was awesome, after after a fun day ended up putting a shit ton down the tube, alot of stout slug hanloads and and factory buckshot
which is a beautiful thing because after a work accident and a shoulder reco a few years ago I lost enjoyment of shooting 12g. I won’t let the cat out of the bag but this buttstock makes shotgun for me great again. And also the Adler hates REM high wall cartridges seem suffer hard extraction :sleepy:
(https://youtu.be/YFjgyYlhvqQ)

Mmm but if you pay attention to the notches on the buffer :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I’ll be very interested to learn more about that stock.

@DJAGR_ARMS any updates on either the spring stock or rifled chokes mate?