Adler B-230 review

I’m quite torn, Adler works great and looks cool (this is a toy not a tool so looks count) but the berika looks cooler and has 10 rd mags available.
I really font know which way to go?

Buy them both end of problem. :upside_down_face: :laughing:

3 Likes

Mate, it’s pretty obvious you want a Berika. Don’t second guess yourself and don’t settle. Get what you want, there’s no reason or logic to taste. You want what you want, so get that, or every time you handle Adler, you’ll wish it was something else. Go with Berika.

1 Like

Why not get the Berika and also a tube fed Adler, it’s slightly different which can fill that little gap that’s left over.

I think JS is right I like the Berika more, might order one and then get it ceracoted Greens green, then get some triangle stickers made along with Sam Lee and shoedicks autographs to put on it!

https://www.rebelgunworks.com.au/collections/whats-new/products/new-adler-b230-tactical-mag-fed-straight-pull-20-12-gauge-24832
I see rebel have these for almost 100 bucks less than ive seen anywhere else.

That seems to be the going price for the tactical model.

1 Like

Cleavers have them for $615 on their website.

1 Like

has anyone confirmed if Remmington adaptors will work with the B220? I missed the boat with the Lucky 13 ones now theyre out of business.

M4 stock adapter’s? Cleavers and a few gun shops had them

So after looking at @DJAGR_ARMS post (Adler B220 has come leaps and bounds) I thought to myself, hrmmm…

I have B230T and I have an SHS which has the same furniture as B220 in @DJAGR_ARMS post, so let’s have a looksie.

The bolt was too long, but I had a spare and trimmed it a little bit…

Fully tacticool.

3 Likes

Now… @DJAGR_ARMS - do you sell your furniture modifications yet?

1 Like

Sorry for the delay in coms mate, we were busy testing spring pressures, and running as many cycles as we could. But I’m happy to announce that mid next week I will post these kits up in the sale section

2 Likes

@DJAGR_ARMS Will these be a kit for redoing your existing stock or a whole new stock?

Any news, @DJAGR_ARMS :slight_smile: ?

Hey guys I know I haven’t posted any updates since October shitty communication on my behalf and I’m extremely disappointed in myself. The whole fam has been through a pretty shitty time over past few months with illness and death in the family and we really have not been able run at the capacity we should be running at for our customer’s and I’m truely sorry for that.

Good new is that we will be fully operational by the end of next week, recoil mitigation kits to suit the SHS adjustable buttstocks will be back into production as well. As for the full stocks with our spring buffer kits won’t be available until our stock shipment lands from Turkey ETA is still unknown but I will be sure to keep everyone updated, alternatively I can get a hold of them from an Australian supplier but the price would be much higher as these guys are really making the most of being the only distributor in the country that holds these stocks. Rest assured OZ Gun Lobby will be the first to know when the spring kits will be available for shipping.
@bentaz as for the rifled chokes they also shouldn’t be to far away, the rifling part has been a breeze as we ECM rifled the chokes, but cutting the threads on the lathe have given us some grief with sufficient thread engagement so we’ve set LRP the task of making us a die block for the Win-choke system and Beretta system also.

Hopefully everyone in the Oz Gun Lobby enjoys the rest of their week/weekend and I’ll be I touch next week with updates🤙

6 Likes

No stress mate, family needs to come first!
As for the choke, I’m keen as.
Glad to hear your life’s getting back to normal mate.
Cheers

1 Like

In my experience, all the straight pull shotguns are a bit picky with ammo, maybe try some others.
Also spilling a can of lemonade in the action then dumping half a can of lanox into it really helped my Erika Gravy Seal

4 Likes

Mine does the same with Super X, haven’t had anywhere as many with Federal or Eley

I seem to remember having to slap the bolt forwards on some stuff I was shooting, a couple of times. I don’t recall the ammo type, whatever @bentaz was shooting, maybe he knows. But it only happened a couple of times with that ammo (i.e. not consistently).