Wild dog down but missing

Yeah Oldbloke it’s early in the season yet still too much grass only got him because he was following a farmer mowing his headlands /boundry and he rang me to go out and deal with it
and it turned out a bad day for the dog

1 Like

Not having wild dogs running around everywhere down here is a bloody good thing mate.

They’re still running around up here.

Omeo. Plenty in Dederang too.

Plenty in Ovens Valley too…

Yep, the freaking things are everywhere up here. Mt Beauty too.

Yeah i can’t hang them on the fences up here like you blokes the cockies reckon it rusts the wires out How long did it take to get that line of dogs Bogong ?

They were shot by the property owner over a period of about one week.

Yep, agree. Just the same its on the bucket list.

1 Like

Hey, @anon19591382 did you find the dog you lost?

Jesus mate thats good going on his part they must be plague proportion there

Yeah mate if i had took 2 more steps i would have stood on him but it was getting dark so i didn’t go into the grass this property is loaded with Taipans most i’ve ever seen anywhere per acre

Well this one went down and stayed down a farmer rang me and said a wild dog was prowling around his place so I decided to go see and was only there 1hr and she decided to show herself which was fatal for her they start to move around now for breeding and stuff so I will be moving around a bit myself

1 Like

Good work mate! :+1:

Been getting a few lately i’m starting to get around a bit more

Good work mate

Well%20done%202

Thanks fellas

I’m impressed @Oldbloke knows how to attach animated gifs, that’s what I’m impressed about.

Some people never grow up. I was working in DOS when you were still a wriggler.

When I grow up, it’ll be the day that I die. :slight_smile: