What's your go to rifle?

They’re are toys and tools and just because… What’s the rifle that you use the most?

Mine’s the 22lr T-bolt. Not much around here needs more than a 22 but when it does I go for the 223rem Zasty McStumpy.

1 Like

Tikka T3 in 25-06

1 Like

Ol’ painless. Ruger Scout 450 Bushmaster

1 Like

My trusty ol’ free 0, I’ve shot everything for rabbits to a cow with it.

3 Likes

download

This bad boy right ere! But actually wa laws suck

4 Likes

LOL you are gunless LOL Offer stands mate, that 500 S&W, I’ll give it a good home :wink:

1 Like

My 223 i guess. Very versatile and my first gun. Not quite the original vanguard poly sporter i bought it as.

Too be honest though it depends on the job i need it for as to what i grab.

1 Like

Well considering my license expires soon, all my guns are back home and i have both keys with me i don’t know whats going to happen haha

Ha! I have the same scope on my other 450 Bushmaster: a Ruger American.

1 Like

Well, you’d need to do a trip regardless.

Damn that’s a puuurty rifle.

I can’t decide what my go to is… I want to say it’s a Browning stalker 308 or Browning predator 223 or my 44 lever or <insert arbitrary 22, I have one or two>.

This is hard! Then are we plinking or hunting or ‘target shooting’ arghhhhhhh. I think I have too many guns.

probably my 17hmr

2 Likes

No such thing as too many guns. The issue is not enough time to shoot them.

2 Likes

my go to rifle my blaser in 338 win mag

3 Likes

If I really wanted to be sure I would take the 308 however I think the 243 is really my go to gun for hunting. Only because the 6.5 is in a chassis and is a bit heavy to carry the 223 is not quite as accurate or hard hitting. What is most used the 22’s plinking and practice.

my go to gun is probably the Greener Gp, but it’s not a rifle, that’s why I posted the .303 above, lol…

1 Like

Good Grief! Look at that timber! Its as pretty as the fox.