What I did in guns this week.

I have this idea to mix a pub with axe throwing. Some pubs have pool tables and darts. This pub will have axe throwing.

2 Likes

A very interesting mix, not sure where the best place to stand would be lol.

I was taken to axe throwing for my bucks party. So good.

I support your idea.

1 Like

Yeah great idea, I don’t like pubs, but I would if I could throw axes!

Yeah I’m not sure I’d like to mix my axes with alcohol

1 Like

Axes & Ale - perfect name fire a pub. Why do you call them Axes & Ale, grandpa Stumpy?

3 Likes

Yeah there are enough problems with pool cues and darts played in pubs that they made plastic dart boards with plastic darts. Just cop an Axe to the head on an accidental back swing. Thats going to be one head ache.

1 Like

4 Likes

Fitted a proper front sling mount on Erika, spent some time slicking up the action and removing the navy seal logo’s.

Then I read a thing on another sight about how shotgunners are just shit shooters who can’t handle a rifle, so I went out for a bit with the Lithgow mod. 12 and while I popped a couple of pests I generally proved them right, lol!

4 Likes

I went outside today.

1 Like

Took the trusty ol’ Lithgow for a stroll this arvo.

3 Likes

Looks like the Lith goes pretty well. :smirk:

This week i bought another pistol & went for an ipsc shoot, & now i have some guns to clean…meh, maybe next month.

2 Likes

Yeah mate she goes good.
Also spent a while shooting sparrows with the Daisy Ryder BB gun. Bloody hard with a smooth barrel and round BB’s, they wiz off in any direction, I managed 4 hits from about 30 - 40 shots at roughly 10 - 12m away.
With a 650rnd mag-tube it’s certainly my highest capacity rapid fire murder gun I’ve got and its a heaps of fun.

1 Like

Full auto BB…

They are pretty good value, I was really surprised to see how cheap they were really. Also full auto on some models. Never owned a BB gun used a few when I was living in the US for a while. In Aus I have had break actions and underlever air rifles the under lever was a really accurate gun. I used it for a while shooting sparrows in the shed. Ended up killing more from them going into a panic when I went into the shed with the gun and they would fly into the walls trying to get out in a hurry.

Where can I get me one of this?!

Australian legal?

If they’re legal i think a group bulk buy may be in order. TBH i don’t know how i’ve lived without one.

They must be legal because i’ve used them at the show to shoot the little red star out of the paper target to win a prize. If they can trust a carny to have them surely they can trust us too.

1 Like

I need this! Where can I get one?

Too much talk lol need details!