What I did in guns this week.

Swaged another 1000 140gn .358RN for a pistol shooter.

Went to my main pistol club for our normal shoot and did OK.

We also had a BBQ afterwards with the opening of our newly refurbished 50m range and shed as well as presenting a couple of life membership plaques to some long time members.

Now I just have to clean the guns, check the brass and put everything else away.

2 Likes

Did 960 clays today!!!

6 Likes

Sucks to be you mate! :rofl:

Well, since I can’t really do anything, I decided to finish this little guy.

He’s been sitting in the safe, covered in a thick layer of rust and gunk for ages. In parts, waiting for me to get some motivation.

4 Likes

Sweet little rifles those

A deposit has been put down on the future gun room, I mean shed, and it has been pegged out. Bought some Carcano reloading dies, brass and clips from @MaxJon.

5 Likes

Also started tumbling 500 303 cases, and done some more design work on my handi bullet mold handles.

1 Like

It’s not quite Sunday, but here’s what I did:

1 Like

This week i did a couple of shoots just to sort out my requirements for the year & gave a couple of pistols a proper cleaning.

1 Like

Got carpal tunnel from priming 350 cases. 7 reloads on the lap creed brass and primers still very tight.

3 Likes

Ok, so I know I said I’m done, but it appears as though I may have bought a rifle. So there’s that lmao

2 Likes

Good man. Can’t let rifles go homeless

Hi tek coated another 1000 .358 pistol bullets, prepped 500 303 cases, cleaned up a super simplex press, ready to mount to the bench, even for a fashion accessory, if nothing else…Love Simplex gear!!!

I finished loading some 20ga brass black powder shells.
Took lots of pics so I’ll post up a thread tonight hopefully.
Might sneak out with the 22 for a little bit now.

1 Like

Pulled my Remington 32-20 apart for a mini rejuvenation and a bloody good clean.

1 Like

Couple for the pot, I think I’ll kill a Couple of pigeons in the morning and make a rabbit & pigeon pie.

11 Likes

Reloaded some cases and packed gear for my impending trip. 14 days of chasing hogs, fishing, and beers. Doesn’t get any better.
:boar: :fishing_pole_and_fish: :beer:

8 Likes

Throw in chasing women and it’s all most the perfect trip lol.

2 Likes

With a wife, 2 teenage daughter’s, 2 mum’s and 90% of my co-workers female I go hunting to get away from women. :crazy_face:

3 Likes