Vote Labor Last in Queensland 2020 State Elections

WE have a very real chance at voting out the ALP in Queensland’s state election (set for October 31) – and we need every single one of you reading this to help make it happen.

A story in The Australian on July 31st – “Popular Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk but poll party postponed” (paywalled) – notes a Newspoll survey is putting the LNP on track for a very narrow win at the election.

As per the story: “On Newspoll’s numbers, only six Labor seats would fall to the conservatives, leaving them to stitch together a minority administration with Katter’s Australian Party, independents and possibly One Nation.”

Getting Labor out of Government is the first step to ensuring our rights are respected and that the political assaults on the most law-abiding sector of the community cease.

VOTE LABOR LAST. Put them below The Greens. Put them below the Animal Rights Party. Put them below the independent candidate you’ve never heard of before.

Vote One for a Pro-shooting party like Katter’s Australian Party (KAP) or Pauline Hanson’s One Nation (PHON). If you want to vote for a Major, vote LNP.

Whatever you do: VOTE LABOR LAST.

The ALP government hates you and does not trust you – look at what they have done to us this year alone:

Without warning, the ALP closed every gun shop in Queensland because of baseless and unfounded concerns about domestic violence and suicide. They have never acknowledged they were wrong, they have never apologised for the financial devastation they caused, they have utterly refused to engage with anyone on the subject.

The ALP used their parliamentary majority to ram through nonsensical amendments to the Weapons Act, banning or restricting Gel Blasters – changes which will take your children’s birthday and Christmas presents away.

The changes will decimate the Gel Blaster industry, driving hundreds of small business owners and employees out of business during the worst pandemic in more than a century.

The ALP ignored more than 10,000 signatures on a petition calling for them not to do restrict Gel Blasters. They ignored the united voices of Katter’s Australia Party, Pauline Hanson’s One Nation Party and the LNP in telling them not to do it AND voting against it.

Time and time again, the ALP has demonstrated nothing but contempt for Queensland’s law-abiding shooters.

We hoped they got the message after the successful Flick’Em campaign at the last election (which resulted in the lowest major party primary vote in Queensland history), but clearly they weren’t listening, or arrogantly assumed we’d forget.

WRONG.

There are 200,000 licensed shooters in Queensland and we all have friends and family. The ALP’s hatred of law-abiding shooters is a matter of public record and every single one of us needs to take a stand.

They won’t listen to us anywhere except at the ballot box.

Make them pay for their arrogance, hatred, discrimination and hoplophobia.

VOTE LABOR LAST IN THE QUEENSLAND STATE ELECTIONS

Authorised by J Linsley, 61 Arthur Street Dalby QLD 4405, for Shooters Union Australia.

1 Like

I’m not in QLD, but if I was, and if I am a single issue (firearms) voter, will the SU provide a boiled down how to vote instructions? What order, who first, second, who second last, etc.

1 Like

What we’ll be doing at this stage is identifying the openly pro-gun candidates and encouraging our members to vote for them first, then whoever they like after that, then Labor last.

Once we know who is running (a lot of candidates haven’t declared yet, or may change their minds about running) we’ll be in a better position to say “Vote for this person specifically”.

4 Likes

Most excellent!

Vote Aunty Pauline party ‘‘yay’’ :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Like it or not, in Queensland they’re pro-gun.

1 Like

Yep, if it’s One Nation you’re talking about our local member for one nation is a feral animal contractor and an avid shooter as well, He gets my vote in this area, the rest are just ‘‘Gunna’s’’ gunna do this and gunna do that but nothing gets done . I have lived in this area all my 66yrs and never laid eyes on any other politician except Steve Andrews our member for One Nation, He was voted in in 2017 and i’ve seen him at least a dozen times and spoke with him about 8 of those, i hope he is returned at the next elections up here :+1:

4 Likes

Like I said before, I am a single issue voter. I care very little what party is being represented. Only single issue. That’s it.

Steve is one of the politicians we will be encouraging our members to vote for :slight_smile:

Yep!, thats good , he’s a genuine bloke he doesn’t promise anything he can’t deliver or he just says ‘‘We’ll have a go’’ but most times he gets a win, wish there were more like him in Canberra :slightly_smiling_face: :+1: