‘Toolbox’ found in Bunnings car park containing single-shot firearm explodes in man’s hands

‘Toolbox’ found in Bunnings car park containing single-shot firearm explodes in man’s hands
source: ‘Toolbox’ found in Bunnings car park containing single-shot firearm explodes in man’s hands

Mmmmm, I am not happy with this wording. To me, this looks home made, looking at that pipe cap… Why not say that!

2019-11-15_09-28-48

Very much so and in fact that black wrapping looks even more like it was designed to spread shrapnel.

This is one case that I think they should be handing over to the terrorist boys.

Yeah.

Yeah looks and sounds more like an IED to me!

I agree.

Ummmm, didnt some woman frisk you in bunnings yesterday? Lol Bet u enjoyed that.

1 Like

She offered, lol

Bitch! Stay away from my man!

Those Salvos ladies will do anything for a donation.

3 Likes

very improvised, like the wording in this story!

So many questions. “Found” in carpark? Not taken to service desk for lost and found, but carried 3 klms?
Assembled on site from Bunnings stock? Improvised firearm, mantrap or bomb?
My money would be on either an improvised firearm or a mantrap made by someone sick of having tools pinched out of their ute.

If you dare, google ‘improvised pipe shotgun’ and in the first few results is a design which looks very similar to the picture in the OP.