Today Is Gunday

You blokes have all the fun :sob:
Here I am starting to load the cruiser up and head to the mates farm for some seriously hard work, target practice :laughing:. Going to sight in his new 300WM and do a bit of long range practice (600 -800 yards).
I wish I could be having fun like you two…:star_struck::sunglasses::innocent:

1 Like

Pta approval email for another shotgun this morning so hoping it gets faxed to the dealer today so I can pop in tomorrow.

1 Like

Frank O’Reilly’s is meant to be having a 3 day sale. I might drop in and see what I can find. Probably buy a couple of bricks of .22 ammo

1 Like

I might try to straighten that shotgun barrel also.

1 Like

It’s been another bastard day in the prison. So too f&#*n tired to do any of that shit. Work again tomorrow… BUT I’ve booked the grandson to go for a fox Sunday morning. :sunglasses:

The Mrs will just have to beg for one Sunday night if I’m still up for it.

Maybe some reloading for the plinkfest next week.

Today is new safe day!

I love new safe day

1 Like

Must be the day for it :sunglasses::laughing:

1 Like

I want a new safe too! :persevere:

1 Like

Just buy one anyway, good excuse to collect more guns.

All cash tied up. Huge mortgage and building a business on the smell of an oily rag…

2 Likes

Just one, lol

They look so comfy in there, awwwweeee!

Bit blurry, as if you were shaking the camera. Were you looking at them and rubbing one out?

1 Like

Short answer is Yes!
Guns are from the left: 357mag chiappa 1882, sportco omark mod 44, greener gp 12ga, savage 212 rifled shotgun, type 99 arisaka, no1 mk3 in 7.7x54 and the pretty pink daisy rider bb gun.
There’s a Stevens favorite tucked away in the corner too but you can’t see it in the pic.

Gees, you blokes are keen. At least they loved. :wink:

I can’t find time to use what I have, let alone load up a few rounds.

Do you guys ever find time to take the Mrs out on a romantic date?

1 Like

@Oldbloke no that only has the cook thinking that I have done something wrong.

So Guys how about making a thread in the gear review section with price and thoughts. I am in the market for a new safe.

1 Like

So go and make it. LOL

I dont have a new safe yet I mean @GUN-DMC and @1Fatman they are the proud owners of new safes. I like the look of the Lokaway

Im very happy with my safe, it was second hand from my dad who has gotten rid of most of his guns due to health reasons. I don’t know how much it is retail (I bought it for $300).