Today Is Gunday

Well, there are probably a thousand other things i should be doing, like fencing, landscaping, crunching out some more projections and strategising for my business, storyboarding a website updat…
But NO. Today i am making Gunday!

Things to do:

• Order new trigger for my T-bolt
  • Send a couple of triggers off to the Trigger Guy.
  • Send a few emails to drum up sponsorship for the rifle club as El Presidente has been a bit slack lately
  • Refine the shooting program for the coming club season
  • Reload 7mm08
  • Reload 223rem full load
  • Reload 223rem Trailboss load

What are you up to this Gunday?

1 Like

I have some appointments today, but in between I hope to throw the magnet in a lake in ballarat.
This evening I want to get some more reloading done.
I still need to load: 7.7x54 (303sport), 303, 8mm mauser, 6.6x55 cast and load more slugs for plinkfest. I’ll be happy if I can tick one of those off the list today!

2 Likes

Cool.
Realistically, my to do list might be a bit ambitious but it’s good to aim high, i reckon! :rofl:

You blokes have all the fun :sob:
Here I am starting to load the cruiser up and head to the mates farm for some seriously hard work, target practice :laughing:. Going to sight in his new 300WM and do a bit of long range practice (600 -800 yards).
I wish I could be having fun like you two…:star_struck::sunglasses::innocent:

1 Like

Pta approval email for another shotgun this morning so hoping it gets faxed to the dealer today so I can pop in tomorrow.

1 Like

Frank O’Reilly’s is meant to be having a 3 day sale. I might drop in and see what I can find. Probably buy a couple of bricks of .22 ammo

1 Like

I might try to straighten that shotgun barrel also.

1 Like

It’s been another bastard day in the prison. So too f&#*n tired to do any of that shit. Work again tomorrow… BUT I’ve booked the grandson to go for a fox Sunday morning. :sunglasses:

The Mrs will just have to beg for one Sunday night if I’m still up for it.

Maybe some reloading for the plinkfest next week.

Today is new safe day!

I love new safe day

1 Like

Must be the day for it :sunglasses::laughing:

1 Like

I want a new safe too! :persevere:

1 Like

Just buy one anyway, good excuse to collect more guns.

All cash tied up. Huge mortgage and building a business on the smell of an oily rag…

2 Likes

Just one, lol

They look so comfy in there, awwwweeee!

Bit blurry, as if you were shaking the camera. Were you looking at them and rubbing one out?

1 Like

Short answer is Yes!
Guns are from the left: 357mag chiappa 1882, sportco omark mod 44, greener gp 12ga, savage 212 rifled shotgun, type 99 arisaka, no1 mk3 in 7.7x54 and the pretty pink daisy rider bb gun.
There’s a Stevens favorite tucked away in the corner too but you can’t see it in the pic.

Gees, you blokes are keen. At least they loved. :wink:

I can’t find time to use what I have, let alone load up a few rounds.

Do you guys ever find time to take the Mrs out on a romantic date?

1 Like

@Oldbloke no that only has the cook thinking that I have done something wrong.

So Guys how about making a thread in the gear review section with price and thoughts. I am in the market for a new safe.

1 Like