To nice to be indoors today

As some of you guys know I’ve been having some ongoing medical problems and I’ve been off work for a bit.
This last month especially I’ve been going stir crazy with cabin fever, the weather has been shithouse and the cold does me no good

Well stuff all That, it’s an absolutely beautiful day today.
Sun’s out, guns out! Suddenly life’s (not great but) good again.

1 Like

Good to get out and about, mate.

1 Like

New spot. got 5 bunnies now and two I’ve lost back down the hole. I can see them but can’t quite reach lol!

Got to grab the other on the way back.

As much as i like the harsh winter weather for playing in the snow, soft top down and bunny bashing season isn’t to bad for the moment! Got to make the most of it all before summer…very jealous mate, beats being stuck in a workshop thats for sure!

1 Like

No shortage of rabbits around here still. It’s midday and I can see 8 from where I’m sitting, all by two are well out of range for these no.5’s, those other two better be real careful not to stray to far from that hole or they’ll be dog food, lol!

Yep Beautiful day just come in from doing some testing and getting into the Hipster groove with the 6.5C. Would love to be able to use the practice on sniping some bunnies.

2 Likes

Good morning I reckon, time for some lunch.
@sungazer you’re welcome to come out mate, I’ll sit on a hill top with you a call out target indications.

2 Likes

Would love to do that some day.

1 Like

@sungazer
Anytime mate.

jobs done

2 Likes

Ya gotta blow the cobwebs out from time to time !!! :beers:

1 Like

Slow cooked bunny, roast spuds and vegies was delicious. Its gunna be another great day down here today, I have to head into town to the physio this morning and then I think I’ll do a spot of magnet fishing then come home in time to head back out to the farm and blow the whistle, see if I can’t out fox a red dog.

What’s everyone else up to today?

1 Like

I’m in town for the girl spawn swimming lessn then I’ve got a day of teaching the filly in my profile pic to float. :grinning:

1 Like

Get a length of fencing wire with a burr/dag on the end, Then shove it down the burrow and twist it. It’ll snag the skin and you can drag it out.

3 Likes

That’s a good idea mate

My grandfather used to do it

1 Like