Tipan pump action rifle

So…these are in the hands of new owners as we speak. Pretty cool! Anyone fondled one yet? I want one in 300BO.

The price is right.

2 Likes

Yep i molested one in Cleavers a couple of months back, they’ve had them for ages. After hearing a bad report from a firearms rep i was expecting them to be shite but i was pleasantly surprised, they’re a bit um “tacticool” to really get me excited but quality wise i was impressed for the money. The idea of getting one is still wandering around in the back of my head. If you like tacticool then i really can’t see a downside to them for the price. Although in saying that i haven’t actually fired one.

Thank you @JSS. I shall now coin a new term in honor of your molesting/fondling. Behold!

“PRACTICOOL”

I mean in 30 cal of course.

1 Like

You will have to try it out, i mean give it a “TESTICOOL”!

2 Likes

You’ll have to video it so you can make a SPECTACOOL of your TESTICOOL for the rest of us to see.

2 Likes

I touched one today! Its pretty good. Little heavier than Id like but the pump is smooth and light. Its solid, thats for sure.

2 Likes

Will it hold up to some powerful thrusting without regular lubrication?

2 Likes

I reckon it needs disassembly and a few passes on the mill/drill. Plenty of fat on it that it could lose…its way tooo fat, chubby yeah. Id strap it to the mill bed and yell at it. Its a little jelly belly. You got jelly in your belly you little fat fuck? You get a little flash of anger when someone tells you you’ve got tits like a 40-year-old woman? Fatboy! Huh? You like that shitty titty jelly belly? Ooooh yeah! He’s a big boy, get that fatty some mud flaps fornhis ass! Big old jiggly fatty boy. Yeah Id mill the shit out of it and slap it after every pass.
Ahem.

Yeah its a bit heavy.

Now that is yabbering rant. :laughing:

2 Likes

Review dripping through

4 Likes

Generally positive review. I might wait for a Gen 2 though I think.

I hope my hair looks that sexy when Im grey.

Mate when your all grey you will be king of the ET’s :grinning: