The jar of fun - aka cases for everything I've shot, ever.

$1100 but dropped to $1000. Belgian conversion, single band short stock. Would have been a commercial rather than military. I think it was an early mk 1 design as from the angle on the pics I couldn’t see a catch on the breech like the later designs.

1 Like

G’day The Dude,
Could have been MkII, as they are identical externally, only the MkIII breech has an external lock button. Even commercial, it would be a good buy, I have a Cavalry Carbine without military acceptance which was used as a guards rifle for gold shipments out of Bendigo. Auctions abd gunshows seem to be the best places to look for Sniders, 3 of mine came from auctions and 2 from gunshows have never managed to be quick enough for online sales (the curse of working!) Cheers.

You would like these, if ya ever get the chance @juststarting .:wink:. :sunglasses: :beers:

foftr

1 Like

Is that a training paintball round or pepper spray/gas?

Force on force training paintball round @juststarting , this one is 9mm but others are available… They have a very realistic recoil and you use conversion kits on actual guns (preventing actual live rounds from being chambered, as that would hurt to much :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) It’s as real as it gets as far as training goes… :sunglasses: