The Dark Angel is Upon Us

That must be the “it’s too dangerous so we have to call off the election” strain that’s on it’s way. Well i guess they’ve tried everything else to stop the DonDon :rofl:

Look, lets not bicker. We can call off the US election and have a mail in referendum over here and everyCommie, I mean, everybody wins!

So why isn’t this getting any real press and how many do you reckon are in Straya?

Pfft, any given research institution has a tone of dangerous samples. All in a days work for them. Cheap publicity stunt. Maybe not this specifically, but broadly speaking- meh.

Yeah I get that, but how many are hidden away like a covid meth lab?

Define hidden

Illegal and only know to the authorities after they inquire into why they’re getting the water through a garden hose from the neighbours tap.

What kind of lab are we talking about exactly here?

A bunch of Chinese guys with 500 mice, 200 already dead and a heap of “biological samples” laying around, many of them not labelled.
Basically a covid meth lab!
Watch the video.

Meth - probably a few. Covid - probably none. Biohacking home labs - probably a few.

Nothing to see here…We’re just an everyday book store, honest.
bblab

Yarrr, I’ll be playing blubber guts peg leg with me willy, while ye be gnashing teeth and wailing!

Sooooooon laddies, ya won’t be escapin’ my propherseeees!

Mr Jizz I think this video may be of interest to you everybody really. A lot of good stuff on this channel but this vid is esp interesting with a nice message as a spoiler.

So then wheres the vid @sungazer

Those bloody Aliens must have edited my post I swear I put the link up.

2 Likes