T/C Encore .500 S&W Mag

@AusTac got to ask about the trigger guard shape. Is it there for a practical reason? How did you find it?

1 Like

@sungazer i might take you up on that offer mate, thanks a lot! Been trying develop a bit of a list of the basics that i need

Regarding the trigger guard, itā€™s actually a lever you pull to open to the chamber, iā€™m actually digginā€™ it! It allows you to crack the gun without taking your hand off fire control, after a few shots i could load pretty quick, youā€™ll see what i mean sometime soon

Managed to find a rail while i was gun shop crawling in the states, having used a few well kitted arā€™s over there i think iā€™ll go a low profile pistol red dot but just wanted to see what the one off my shotty looked like :grin:

1 Like

45-70 up for sale if anyone is looking for oneā€¦

ā€¦about $700 overpriced though, for a single shot modern 45-70. Even Henry lever action 45-70 is cheaper.

Probably all the calibres in this gun range would be the same price though. They are all inter compatible from what I understand.

1 Like

Essentially for what it is i over paid by ten fold, i could have picked up some cheap ass baikal single barrel joby of the calibre of my choice and been done with it, where these guns shine is the intercompatability between many different configurations, you can convert these things into a 500 pistol in under a minute, theyā€™re a well built gun though besides every non loctited screw rattling loose iā€™ve had no issues with mine, bloody expensive for a 2nd hand single shot i agree though

ā€œFired 10 shots onlyā€, gotta love those types of comments.
In reality it should read, " I fired it 10 times and it belted the bejesus out of me, lost my nerve and Iā€™m now afraid of it."

3 Likes

The 45-70 would be pretty savage i reckon :joy:

Gentlemen, please, please! I love my H&R handy. I wouldnā€™t sell it. Itā€™s such an awesome tiny piece of lite artillery.

2 Likes

Do you feel a full powder charge? I think iā€™ve only done trail boss outta that little cannon

Sook :joy:

If you wonā€™t sell it ā€¦ kick it to meā€¦kick it to meā€¦:joy:

1 Like

https://goo.gl/images/3jVt8b

:rofl:

@AusTac
20190627_163846
http://www.westcastings.org/?page_id=23

Go 640 or go home!

Yeah 640 all the way!

1 Like

:heart_eyes: this is happening