Sunbury firearms, open Sunday!

Finally! Granted, they are an hour away, quite literally on the other side of the city, but! Huge, magnificent but! This is perfect. Finally, shops are catching up to logic, because it’s hard to make money from customer during business hours, because those customers are at work making gun money! Love it.

Also, been there… Quite a nice shop.

Hopefully everyone else will follow. Close Monday, Tuesday, open Saturday, Sunday.

I’ve bought a couple of guns from them, good blokes to deal with.

1 Like

South Morang Hunting Fishing and Camping is also open on Sundays. They dont have a lot of good walk in type accessory type stock stupidly. I mean who doesn’t buy a bottle of some type of cleaner, brushes and patches every time they walk into a shop?
I even have a go at them about it when i go in they make money on that type of stuff that moves easily. DOH

1 Like

Bought a safe from there, good value and good service. Sunday trading suits me, but a friend just got his dealers licence and has told me I can order over the phone and he will bring stuff to me! Just hope he doesn’t hit the beer fridge too hard.

1 Like

I’ve bought a few bits and pieces there, well worth a look if you are in the area.

1 Like