So I bought a cz515, then sort of didn't.

It’s some sort of resin infused laminate. Got one on a Howa .223, I really like them too.

@Supaduke just be careful dealing with Chassis Systems, i’ve dealt with him and it was a pain in the ass, waited months, got told lies when he’d eventually answer the phone, ended up getting 2 of the 5 things i ordered that arrived with some useless extras thrown in as an apology, and then eventually got the cash balance of what he owed me back another couple of months later after more empty promises. A mate used him too and it wasn’t quite as bad but he also ended up getting his money back.
That being said the items that i ordered & did actually get were pretty good quality.
If you really want something he has I’d ring him first and make sure he has the items in stock (and get him to take a photo of them in his hand to prove it), then get it express posted so you can track it.

1 Like

You mean digger or chassis systems as a shop? I meant a red dot labelled chassis systems on diggers site.

No i meant Chassis Systems as a shop, sorry mate false alarm.

I’ve been waiting for 2 CZ’s for over 12 months now. I’ve being told August now. Pretty sure I was originally told August last year. If not here by end of August I’ll ask for my deposit back. I’ve kinda already bought other things while waiting anyway

1 Like

Browns plains have dropped the price to 450 bucks. (for blues mod)
That’s crazy considering the price a couple of months ago

And $560 for stainless…

They were doing cashbacks on them for ages at the end of last year weren’t they?

I remember my LGS had some for 650 after the 200 cashback. Bonkers compared to their price when they first came out.

Get them while they’re hot! It sends two very important messages.

a. we are interested! Well, I am interested, but I am interested in all weird 22s lol; and (probably more important)
b. we are interested at a specific price point, which signals everyone…

2 Likes

That has to now make it one of the cheapest .22s on the market.

Mmm. Tempting.

Don’t be tempted.

Just buy one.

I currently have 12 rifles in an 8 gun safe. I don’t want to push it.

New shed should be in in about 15 weeks. Then a new gun safe.

Just build a tilt slab shed with a nice steel door and have one giant new gun safe.

If you can fit 12, you can fit 15

1 Like

If its only short term taking the action out of the stock will make it fit, even if you have to hang it off the door.

Removing the bolts helps too

Yeah bolts are stored separately.