Slight miscalculation

After I found a random scope (and I have a few spare sets of rings) and popped it on my 22, I thought, let’s move some things around. I took 2 scopes off some guns to put it on some other guns, only to realise that I don’t have a rail for one gun and rings are not high enough for the second gun. So, we started with 2 scoped rifles. We ended up with 4 un-scoped rifles. LOL

1 Like

Of course all it means is that I am going to do a lo of shooting to sight everything in, but still, dumb moment.

2 Likes

If only you had a shootable backyard eh

1 Like

Oh man, if only…

Its like lego, once you start playing you just sort of get caught up in the moment next thing you know you’ve built the deathstar from star trek!

Ahhhh… the old hill billy life don’t look so bad now, do it, Slick???

:rofl:

3 Likes

What, something like this in your backyard? ( Can actually go back to 1000 yards :grin: Paddock is 2.5 km long )

3 Likes

We all have our own preferences…

Yep, true that. But if we agreed with you we would all be wrong… Bwah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah

Yep, true that. But if we agreed with you we would all be wrong… Bwah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah

If you disagree, you’d be wrong. If you agree you’d be right about being wrong :slight_smile: