Show us your Super Simplex setup!

Anyone loading with a Super Simplex, for rifle, or pistol cases? Show us your setup!!
I have a nice one, I have dedicated to my. 310 cadet. I also have a spare 6 hole turret, which I intend to set up .357 magnum, and even .308 subsonic cast loads, which will almost never need FLS. Great little piece of Aussie engineering!

C’mon now… you need to post pics homez.

1 Like

I will when I decide where on my bench it’s going…Really looking forward to the turret loading concept…Screwing dies in and out, cam be painfull…

No love for the Aussie Icon???

Seems that way… Pretty old and modern stuff is way out of price range, not to mention they take aaaaaages to answer emails. Just one of those ‘fade away’ things I suppose. That said, I wouldn’t mind a multi-turret press in standard thread.

1 Like

Yeah I learnt on a Lyman turret…they are good…I’ve pretty much dedicated my SS to pistol cases, what it’s designed for really.

I learn’t on a Simplex and loaded with it for many years before upgrading to a Lyman Turret.
I still have the Simplex in its box just incase I ever need it lol.

1 Like

I’m Gunna turn it into a bird feeder, I would reload with it but it had a house burn down around it. :sob:

May that poor lil inocent press rest in peace :sob: