Show us your Shotguns

Finally remembered to get photos of my two shotguns I got for cheap a few months ago.

First is a Webley and Scott and the second is a Baikal. Both 12 gauge, both likely to break your shoulder. Good fun.

I think I will restore the Webley one day. The wood is in good condition but dull and the bluing is stuffed.

2 Likes

Does the webley have an internal hammer?

No, has to be manually cocked. It is hard to see as it is sort of flush with the rear of the action. A bit hard to describe. I’ll get a clearer photo when I’m back in Ballarat.

2 Likes

I love coach guns but do not own one as yet. Love the external side hammers.
Keith.

An excellent find Nomis, well done. Love it.
Keith.

Nice one Bentaz, good find.
Keith.

Nice like the greener! Im looking at one atm!

My old shotty is nothing flash, but I do love him.

Walked into Kmart in 1981, put down a pineapple and walked out into the Saturday morning crowd with the Sportco, a box of OOs and change and nobody batted an eye.

I’m getting a bit pussfied in my dottage, didn’t like the price of store-bought recoil pads so I bought some $2 thongs and did some customisation.

5 Likes

Imagine the hoards of people being rushed to hospital with hurt feelings if you could do that these days.

Christ there wouldn’t be a dry seat in parliament house

I had one of those Webley n Scott’s! I walked to school with it, when we had school competitions, no joke! Try that nowadays…

Hi mate have you tried solid slugs in your greener? If so what mold etc??? Acurate?

Yeah mate.
I shoot Lee Keydrive 7/8oz and the lyman style 525gn giant sluggun pellets.

1 Like

Got these today…

Love the GP, points unreal!

2 Likes

It points great for me too. Busting clays or bunnys its usually my go to gun.

1 Like

shotgun & brass cartridges3 REDUCED
shotgun & brass  REDUCED

3 Likes

New assault weapon!
Ha ha ha…

5 Likes

I’ve been trying to get one of these… Harder to get here than a Benelli M4, but i’ve managed to get a couple on their way :smiley:

1 Like