Show us your guns.

Is that based on the G36?

The upper rail looks kinda familiar.

1 Like

Yep, it’s a G36 copy.
It’s a Ruger Charger 22 in an Archangel Nomad chassis. I just got the cheapest 22 charger version as I only want the barrel and action.
Cheapo laser, bipod from the charger.
I’ve ordered a muzzle device because the barrel is too short - the chassis is intended for the 10/22.

1 Like

It came with a flash hider and faux suppressor but neither are threaded or suitable:

3 Likes

Looks like a tactical water pistol…

2 Likes

Will see how these look together next weekend.

1 Like

Looks cool, how long did you have to wait for the scope pta? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Under ground transfer, waiting for the NFA register before making it legit.

3 Likes

6 Likes

The spiral fluting looks sick.

1 Like

Back from the doctor. Worn out main spring. Must have been from all those BIG +PP LOADS. Replaced, cleaned and test fired no charge.

2.2gns of Jiffy Firelighter crumbs. The spring couldn’t handle the recoil.

2 Likes

Dropped the scope on, bit if an insta looking pic using the auto filter on the phone.

5 Likes

I normally wait till it’s in my possession, but I’m going early on this one.

Newest acquisition, just waiting on PTA.

Lee Enfield No.4 converted to .45acp.

This thing is minty fresh and will soon have my grubby hands all over it.

This will almost certainly get someone’s knickers in a knot at the pistol club.

8 Likes

Congrats mate, that’s cool, very cool!

1 Like

I haven’t bought a new gun in months!

Love it!

If you didnt have such a good collection already. I would remind you of a time when you had a was it Thursday new gun day nearly every week.

Silence!

I remember back when @juststarting was just starting and he told us all anyone needed was 1 .22, 1 .223, 1 .308 and a 12 ga and that was all!

I havent bought a gun in years, in fact ive gone backwards from 70 to only 25. :sleepy:

I stand by my statement. But like any data driven defensible theory, it must be tested, vigorously and often. So I keep testing.

1 Like