Should 1Fatman move to Vic?

…should the @1Fatman do away with those shackles of totalitarian oppression and move to freedom state, that is Vic, under cover of darkness, crossing the DMZ, out of Peoples Republic of WA.

• Yes, he should dig a tunnel, like they did out of East Germany.
  • No, he belongs with the communists.
  • Yes, but only if he brings guns and commits to 3 PTAs in the first 2 weeks of Vic residence.
  • No, he may be a commie spy and we don’t trust him.

0 voters

1 Like

We accept all refugees from that shithole communist country!

2 Likes

Come from the land of commies to the land of hipsters @1Fatman.

We have hook turns and pretentious coffee.

1 Like

Keep away you covid breeding creatures!

1 Like

Sooooooo are we selling the 500 S&W yet, @AusTac? LMAO

Dig that tunnel @1Fatman!! But be smart and dig it in a more northerly direction to give that cold wet Mexican state a miss.
Ditch the hipsters, wind your watch back ten years & come up to the sunshine, backwardness and redneckery of good old Qld.

5 Likes

Probably the best description of QLD I’ve ever heard mate! :rofl:

3 Likes

Move to the NT and live like a real man.

2 Likes

I know Victoria’s got the best Laws for shooters, but the NT is like a different country as far as feeling free.

1 Like

Could not agree more mate. I have just started working up there and I reckon it is a great place. :+1:t2:

I think that I am split between @JSS and @JizzFlinger. I don’t think that I could handle drinking lattés and crapachinos and I am defiantly not growing a man bun or goatee. Plus I can’t get my head around turning right from the left lane in Melbourne, would have to be out in the country.

If all goes to plan I will be working out of Tennant Creek at the end of the year so I will see what sort of trouble I can get up to while I am there. Might have to look into seeing how their gun laws work if I am only working their and not living there.

1 Like

Now i see why @juststarting wanted you to dig a tunnel, it wasn’t for you at all mate, he just wanted an escape tunnel from the dirty virus state and all the Covaids.

4 Likes

Yeah, him and all his hipster Melbournite mate, ruining it for the rest of us.
No COVAIDS at all out here.

2 Likes

There’s no dunny paper or flour again, I might have to sneak into WA, just to wipe my arse…

1 Like

To be fair you were warned. Both JS and myself commented on a fresh wave of hoarding a few days ago.

1 Like

I was doing my regular fortnight shop that day and didn’t buy any and didn’t see any run on the stuff. I am a little surprised that it has happened again. I would have thought that after the last run and it being shown that there really wasn’t going to be a supply problem (other than that created by panic buys) people would have had more confidence.

1 Like

I think that you may be right, I will have to put a one way gate in t keep him out. The last thing that we need is more coffee drinking hipsters rampant with the virus roaming around unchecked.

1 Like

I completely understand, it may be a culture shock seeing a hipster foreigner, in his hip Ugg boots and fresh cup of capitalist imported coffee. I get it…

Don’t worry, we will start with some pamphlet drops first, to acclimatise you to the free way of life.

I would prefer if you could drop ammo supplies. Some powder would be good lol.