Shooters Union Australia - Welcome!

Hello and welcome to the dedicated Shooters Union Australia forum!

This is a place to keep up to date with what Shooters Union are doing to fight for you as law-abiding firearms owner, as well as discuss ways we can effectively represent you as a shooter, both in the media and to politicians alike.

3 Likes

Thanks mate a welcome to you too :+1:

1 Like

Hey, thats a good initiative by admin. Welcome.

1 Like

Hello!!!

Hi everyone and thanks for the welcome! :slight_smile:

Welcome shooters union, thank you for all that you do for the shooting community in Australia!

1 Like

You’re presence here is appreciated. Thankyou for your efforts.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words! We’ve got a few things in the pipeline at the moment and should have something new to share early next week regarding the A22R fiasco in the NT too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You mean, best marketing since Adler sold out? That story alone got two members of the forum here (that I know of) to buy one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I certainly hope there is never another gun buy back or confiscation. If anything like that does happen I certainly hope that ALL gun owners unite under whatever banner or unions to fight it.

I say that but even now they have been chipping away. That DTA reclassification and the Adler, Berika actions while they allowed owners to keep them. It prevented them from on selling to the majority of users. I know amongst many of the older shooters I am around they say never again they will have to rip my guns from me. But the reality is we are not fighting the small battles about gun ownership.

So my congratulations go out to you Shooters Unions and other groups like the SFFP that arre lobbing and trying to influence future policy decisions.

Have just joined the union this very day. Have always been a SSAA member however will also support shooters union. Think we are going to need all the help we can get.

2 Likes