Selling all my guns and shooting equipment

I’ve used 130gn pills out of a .30-06 before. Never called it a .243. It’s just a mild .30-06 load. I don’t do ballistics either. I just point and shoot.:sweat_smile:

@Bogong As you may have realised im just bull shitting. Just a bit of fun. I was looking for a good priced 243 for a fair while. Not much was available. But in the end just “down loaded” my spare 30-06 with 130s. Hits a bit harder but near enough to what i wanted for fallow, goats, dogs etc.

My other 30-06 is loaded with 180s.

As always happens a couple of 243s became available later but no longer interested.

I’m using 150gn bullets, factory Core-Lokts, in my .30-06 now. Cos I’ve got a heap of them. They do the job.

There’s some serious grandpa bro-mance going on here, with @Oldbloke and @Bogong

2 Likes

The mrs and i dance to that every wedding anniversary. Lol

BTW @juststarting Both @Bogong and i are in love with the 30-06. A very modern bolt action repeater compared with the brick tossing break open rainbow trajectory 45-70. :rofl:

You get wet dreams bout my brick tosser.

About the best I can do until the chief propeller head does his thing…

Mate im never gunna let you fondle my 30-06-243 Winchester improved magnum. Suffer.

Oh. No. Oh. No.

The good thing with a 45-70 is that when you run out of ammo you can throw the rifle at your target as it goes just as far as the fired projectile.

Hope you feont stiffer mis fires. And yoy gotta pull the ball. Na na

I don’t have a muzzle loader. It’s only for old people.

Nothing argues with a 500 grain .50 though :wink:

But youve been looking…

God love it. How true.

1 Like

I don’t make fun of those that are less fortunate or from WA. So I am going to let it slide.

1 Like

Incorrect. 45-70 does :wink:

But you know it’s true lol.

That you are from WA?

Yes and that you can throw a stone further than you can shoot a 45-70 lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: