Say hello and introduce yourself :)

I agree about the best laws here, I reckon if we could convince shooters from other states to move here and vote we could take over the state and then branch out from there.

Gday @The-Dugong and welcome.
Enough gun isn’t voldamort and it’s name can be uttered, lol. But seriously there are many members here that visit e.g. still so you will recognise people here already.

What kinds of shooting do you do mate?

G’day Mate. Yes I have recognised a few of the names on here from EG.
I enjoy getting out and busting a few hogs when able, and I do a bit of casual shooting at the range, testing reloads and punching a few holes in paper for fun. Have a 6.5ManBun and have been shooting targets and gongs out to 500m. Looking at stretching that out a bit to see how I go. Eyes failing a bit though.
Also thinking about shooting a bit of Metallic Silhouette in the near future.

Sounds like fun mate.

Correct term is Yarn. In the future, don’t stress and feel free to PM me about all your knitting needs. No dumb questions. :smile:

If I join with a roll of No8 wire and 2 crow bars can you teach me to knit wire netting?

1 Like

Is there any other way, @no1mk3?!

@JSS Welcome to the forum. For knitting advice (And all thing weird) just pm Juststarting, he is the man in the know.

@The-Dugong Welcome to the forum.
If your eye sight is starting to fail then you will fit in here quite well. :joy:

Thanks mate :+1:t2:

G’day @The-Dugong, where are you based and what sort of metallic silhouette are you interested in?There are currently 11 different types of rifle events plus all of the pistol ones as well.

G’day mate. Living in NQ, good fishing and hunting. Looking at shooting some rifle metallic silhouette, maybe some small bore initially to get back into it, and then centrefire, using either my 6.5 or 308. Will go out to the range and watch a few matches first.

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Daytime bored shitposting

Welcome @Snake59 and @Dexer .

Dare i say a few here have been known to “spin a yarn ot two”

1 Like

G’day all. Good to see a few more members.

I like long walks on the beach, steaks, guns and knitting. I’m told I’m big in Japan and a legend on Gun forums rofl

Hi and welcome to all the new comers. Have a look around and start get into it!

Once I finish my boat project I will be around s bit more. I was tempted to post some stuff about the boat but this is a bang bang forum…

1 Like

Yeah G’day and welcome Dugong i’m a little late to welcome you but better late than never mate if your eye sight is failing a bit like mine we just need a gong the dings louder at long range

Hmm not sure how I even ended up here, but I’m here none the less. Nice to see a few friendly faces from other forums aswell. Im also like old bloke in the way I like to single barrel shotguns but for the record I’m not old. Anyway Its great to see another Aussie gun forum and I look forward to what it has to offer and I’m more than willing to contribute where I can.

1 Like