Santa will grant you one gun to suit your current licence and storage. He can custom make it to fit within your state regs. What would you like?

Ooohhhh mmmmm oooooo

Oh yeahā€¦Santa will have a whole pallet of beer left out with his cookies if he drops one of those under our tree.

a left handed 1727F in 22lr - threaded
maybe a 1-6 S&B optic
real nice wood please santa
Iā€™ve been better than average this year

1 Like

ANZIO 20/50 and 1000 rounds and Iā€™ll never ask anything from Santa ever again :slight_smile:

3 Likes

https://m.usedguns.com.au/Product_Desc.aspx?Pid=164341

I changed my mind, forget the Barrett, I want an Anzio 20mm as well.

1 Like

Okay, 2 x Anzios. Neat!

Dear Santaā€¦ please change the gun laws so I can actually have a suppressor on a semi auto 22lr with a thermal sight to effectively cull on my property and be able to feed my sheep and maybe a few hairy coosā€¦

Failing that, send me a Barnard/Truflite in 7mm Shehane in a GRS X-eater stock with some sexy glass attached. :nerd_face::+1: May as well throw in 2 spare barrels, custom dies and 500 tuned rounds with load data, pleaseā€¦

I did say pleaseā€¦

2 Likes

Not good enough Gwion 25 pleases and 50 pretty pleases might just get santa to the point to open your letter with that lot ā€˜ā€˜just sayinā€™ā€™ :laughing: :laughing: :nerd_face: :+1:

1 Like

Santa will ask his buddy Jesus to ask his Dad to see what he can do but like, donā€™t expect a miracle or nothinā€™. One insane 7mm added to the list.

1 Like

Blockquote Post deleted.
@sungazer
Santa said 1, you ungrateful heathen.

Nasty little Santa Elf.

1 Like

The nastiest.

Well itā€™s that time of year again so I will resurrect this thread from last year.

I have always fancied a .270Win, and Iā€™ll have it in a Sako A7. :crossed_fingers:

A .500 nitro double rifle, I donā€™t care who made it.
And a life time supply of components and power.

5 Likes

Seems I was a naughty boy last year, I never got any of the parts I wanted despite actually putting a barrel on order back in June.
My wish still remains a nice new stock. Please Santa I have been good.

1 Like

A 1:3 scale artillery piece. 37mm would be fine. Muzzle loading and a ton of powder and projies.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll settle for getting back all my past loved babiesā€¦ canā€™t see that happening so FU Santaā€¦:-1:

Gimme a lever gun in 450 bushmaster, but with max case length 50 thou shorter than factory. I got hundreds of shrunk 450 cases, and will only get more.

Yeah I would also settle for getting back the families old SPAS and no I donā€™t mean my mongaloid inbread uncle, heā€™s still chained up in the attic where he belongs!

1 Like

Irish contract no4mk1 but it has to still be in the cosmoline when gifted :drooling_face: