Rocket stoves for camping

Better if you half fill the bottle with petrol to help dilute the gas, close tap off and shake well then go to step 3.

Sheesh, guess i asked for that.

Remove the tap by screwing it out.
Using a hand drill 2 or 3 small holes. You could use a battery drill at low speed. (no heat)
Dump in bucket of water and fill 100%
Drain the water.
Cut with hack saw or if your game angle grinder.

A 9kg extinguisher is a safer option.

Are the 2-3 holes for primers? And do you insert them before or after step 1?

Meh. It’s the same argument as Ed’s Red, ye? It will work, but it will not be as good as something like Hoppes that has many, many hours of R&D behind it. Like I said, you can DIY, it just won’t be as good.

But does the job. That argument is like saying better to use a 308 on foxes instead of a 222. Dead is dead & and cooked snags are cooked snags, Gas, DIY or Rocket stove.

But we know that the real answer is a 30-06. :grin::rofl::rofl:

Ive done that
:+1:

1 Like

You are well on your way to greatness.

Yeah, I guess, many things do the job. I suppose it depends on standards and expectations :wink:

Guess someone is not getting any more printed gadgets.

1 Like

Lol. The small one is $120 & i assume + postage.

I think i will stick with DIY

It not about a bought one may be slightly better aesthetically. There are some of us that just have this condition that is uncontrollable in our minds that just screams. “I COULD MAKE ONE OF THOSE” it must be listened to no matter how far down the track we get, no matter if we cross the point of being more expensive. The length of time it takes may run into multiple generations but one day There will be an I told you I could make one of those.

I bought a 3D printer, because I wasn’t going to pay $28 for the part LOL I know that condition very well. however, there are boundaries. If it’s something I am interested in, like guns or tech, yeah… But everything else, I rather spend my money on it and time on guns and tech :wink:

This thread is sorting out the makers and the buyers :woozy_face:

I think it’s sorting out tight arses (OB) and communists (fatman); and smart good looking fellas (that would be me).

@juststarting

Slightly%20off%20topic

I am super impressed by what some of the blokes can knock up in their back sheds on here though…

Just use the oxy acetylene set or a plasma cutter, much faster than an ankle grinder.

:rofl::crazy_face:

1 Like

But we only have your word on that lol