Remington 7615 possibly reclassified cat D

SSAA rescue… Hrmmm. Doubtful, until demonstrated.

SSAA being told and what’s going on are two different things. They are insignificant, so what they’ve been told and what’s happening is probably unlinked. The other org has done this FUD tactic before, twice, but clearly stated the case at the end of the article. I honestly hope they can back it up, because that was a pretty clear communication, something must have triggered it and potentially everyone rolled back on decision, perhaps anticipating QLD wedgetail lawsuits etc. That’s a retrospective law change, on expensive piece of kit, ambulance chasers and compensation claims would come in hard.

Anyhow, who knows.

Makes me want to build one up now. Maybe in .223 with a red dot.
With a laser…

Just ordered another magazine for mine :slight_smile:

She’s back in her full glory :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Goodness me I am glad I opted for the much less dangerous and nowhere near as scary looking 7600 :joy:

2 Likes

Love it. Though, have been considering selling it. Sort of have an eye on Henry Long Ranger or Browning BLR, both in 223.

Hmmmm, a take down BLR in 223 is on my wish list…

How come a take down?

I’d like something that can go completely inside my pack for backpack hunting so I dont have to worry about it catching on scrub whilst walking in/out of the back sections on a property I hunt on. Years and years ago I had a Marlin papoose that fitted inside my pack, it was a really handy little rifle.

1 Like