Rage day with Tikka 22lr & Marlin 1894D 44 mag

Haven’t been to the range for quite sometime… as i was waiting for my replacement firearms license to come through for a LONG TIME. The objective of today’s range day was to try out another brand of Club Rifles, as well as the Caldwell Shooting Bags I bought a while back - but was never used till now. Additionally … trying to figure out how to better use the Ghost Ring Ironsight on my Marlin!!

YT link : https://youtu.be/pHGJ8lyGIr4

Last but not last, trying out and see the difference between Federal Premium American Eagle(left) & Hornady Leverevolution (right)

1 Like

But what about sling some lead and have some fun? Shouldn’t that be the first objective? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah must admit … I am more of, like you said “sling some lead” gun than a “accuracy buff”

Is that rifle chained to the bench?
As always good stuff mate.

Watch the video it is a rental gun and the chain keeps people from loosing or pinching the magazine. The other cable may be used to chain the guns down on days when there are lots of newbies.

1 Like

Yep, the place i’ve seen it done they use nice short chains to stop the gun being pointed in a dangerous direction by beginners, idiots, or very very depressed people.

1 Like

Haha no chains in Thailand…let me loose with a Glock 9mm, and the guy actually took photos of me while almost looking down the muzzle! I had to tell him that’s not cool mate, while pointing it away from him.

2 Likes

Ok, I’ve not spent much time at public ranges. Years ago I hired a club 22 at Belmont range in Bris and didn’t see anything like it.

It’s a boy! It’s a boy! @MaxJon yelled out as tears ran down his cheeks.

…that was the last time he would visit Thailand.

2 Likes

Thx mate.

No it was not, the cable is only used to tie the magazine to the front sling stud.

1 Like