QLD not all bad

So I’m on holiday in sunny QLD for a while. Go for a wander through the Cavill st. mall in surfers. In the middle of the main walkway is one of those kiosk/pop up shops selling remote control cars and various toys. Oh and you can handle and buy one of these bad boys…oh the temptation.

All sweet, not a problem. Travel a few thousand KMs south with one and we will incarcerate you though.
Surprisingly well made , with a nice heft and solid feel.

1 Like

Bet you were like, excuse me shopkeep, do you stock one in Mauser 98K with wooden furniture?

2 Likes

now they look like at lot of fun. @1Fatman what do you think, might have to much power for the Mexicans :joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Bloody ridiculous.

Only for the younger ones, the oldies are made of tougher stuff.
They definitely don’t make them like they use too. :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Carefull they rob 7/11’s all on their own accord! Surprised it’ s not just shootin’ up the market

1 Like

Haven’t seen a Mauser but they do make a SAW https://tactoys.com.au/products/saw-m249-v2-gel-blaster-top-seller

If ya gonna get one might as well have two!!!
Shitload of good clean fun a mate and I spent an arvo watching the kids run around with them then after a couple of coldies we hqd a run at each other and were giggling like teenagers!!:grinning:

1 Like