Parker Hale PH7A Anyone??

Anyone got one of these sights for a Martini Cadet?? Looking for one! Found a pricey one in the UK, by the time i get it, but would prefer to find one locally if possible…Any information would be great thanks!!

If you know anybody in NZ, there’s one here Trade Me

1 Like

Looks good, not sure if i will put a scope on it yet…but thats nice, thanks!

I’ve got one on my 1215 .22. Sorry but it’s staying there.
Talking to a bloke in one of the gunshops at Bisley, those sights are worth more than I paid for the rifle. Quite sought after over there.

1 Like

Yeah $250 seems the price…although i missed a cader with one on it for $250!! I scored a 2nd pattern cadet sight for $50, so that will do for the interim

Hey mate I’ve got a spare, attached to a Mod 12 Action thou

Gday @Bill welcome home…haha. any pics of the sight…what coin are you chasing for it?

Lol Ya lucky Im feeling generous, $650 posted and I’ll throw in the action…

Although the M12 action would be nice, i think i will pass. Im going to scope it, i think.
Thanks anyway…

Good luck with ya search, overseas prices are usually $250-$300, USA buyers cant get enough of them, ebay UK is a good source but you still pay good money. They just dont makes em anymore :+1:

1 Like

Not really on the search now mate…with the eyesight going south, i think i will scope it now.

Scoping it now!!

https://usedguns.com.au/gun/472491/

Is this what you’re talking about?

1 Like

No mate its not

1 Like

Where are you located MaxJon ??, i have one i would swap for ADI2205 powder, i’m in Maryborough Qld,

1 Like

Yeah im in Victoria…and wanting 2205…I should remove the post, im actually going to scope the rifle now. Thanks anyway…you should get 250 for the sight…