New Sulun Lever Release

Fuck yeah, i’m back in with a chance.

2 Likes

Great news. But just goes to show how ridiculous and retarded the rules & rule makers are.

Warning waring it’s a deadly evil mass murder machine… How about we paint a pretty flower on it? Oh ok it’s fine now.

Yeah its bullshit, they did the same with the Berika black ops and a bunch of others.
Seams more often than not we win these fights, and yeah its usually just by puting a flower on it.
DTA just changed the “T” from tacticalto technical or some shit like that.

It’s crazy hey. Realistically i think they just try it on because they can, & if we say/do nothing then they get away with it, but if someone calls them on it they go oh ok we’ll revert it back to how it was (or with a small change).

So it’s worth it for them because even if they lose they don’t really lose, they just keep the status quo. Great position to be in…if you’re them.

1 Like

Nice if I ever get around to it or ever need a shotgun for that end of world event that would be the one I would get given the current offerings.

1 Like

The T2000 button release looks bloody good too. I think I need both if I’m honest.

Just picked this little number up. I have to say it’s taking me back to high school getting changed for gym…Why is mine so much shorter than everyone else?? :rofl: :rofl:

Once it’s got a red dot fitted and a bit of heat shrink over the end of the release lever we’ll be good to go.

6 Likes

What was the outcome, @ShootersUnion ? It was banned on appearance in nsw wasn’t it?

How did people who already own it in nsw go?

I believe Shooters Union has either been banned from the site or suspended.

1 Like

Bloody hell, ok.

Does anyone else know what happened? All I can find is that it was banned in nsw on appearance.

Did nsw people have to sell those shotguns or could they change its appearance to keep it.

I’m in se qld but sometimes cross the border hunting.

No, @ShootersUnion is very much here and not going anywhere.

Pretty sure it’s allowed in NSW compliant form, i.e. fixed “traditional” looking butt.

My apologies then, must have mixed them up with someone else.

1 Like

Yeah you’re thinking of the other group and it’s new rebranded version started by one of the directors who were fighting with each other and trying to infect everyone else with their bullshit.

You can always refer to them as those “Nutter Shit C@nts” to avoid any confusion :rofl:

I can’t find much info on the details of the actual ban. If you put a non extendable butt on and it meets the barrel/overall length requirements is it allowed in nsw?

I don’t think it’s a ban as such, more just the NSW compliance laws in relation to collapsible stocks, so once you have a solid stock or get the collapsible one properly pinned you’re good to go. As far as i understand it anyway.
It might be worth giving Cleavers a call, they may have an idea about NSW compliant stocks for them.

1 Like

That’d be news to us :stuck_out_tongue: We’re still here!

We just don’t have any updates on the NSW situation - our people there are looking into it; if the issue is just the stock then replacing it with a fixed stock is fine; if it’s being banned for sharing the design/function/appearance of a military firearm that makes things a bit more difficult.

2 Likes

They do make one with a fixed stock already.

1 Like

My apologies I confused you with another user, I wasn’t trying to infer anything, just trying to let the poster know why they may not get a response.

1 Like

Do I want one for goose season?
Do I need one for goose season?

I think these would be pretty handy at the crack of dawn. These and long sleeves.

1 Like