New Sako S20 Selector

Interesting for sure, I like how the action screws to the chassis. Switch between a thumbhole and a PRS style grip. Three lugs.
Interesting rifle, not sure for whom.

Check out the configurator, shows available calibres and options.

1 Like

A friend has one in 6.5 creed in the precision stock as his new long range rifle.

I met up with him on Friday at the range, that thing is mad accurate.

1 Like

Bitch please, my Mosin is mad accurate.

But the Sako shoots further than 50m :rofl:

1 Like

so does 7.62x54R… I know it’s not common to have high powered rifles in WA, but hang around the forum comrade and you will learn a thing or two.

2 Likes

Ladies, settle down. :rofl:

2 Likes

I thought 50m was the maximum leagal range a gun is allowd to be able to shoot in WA, else it’s on the HP list… :fearful: :joy: Hey mate, if you need to be rescued, just say that you don’t and that the rules are great, justfarting and the rest of us will come and extract you. :blush::wink::joy:

2 Likes

I have been waiting at the border for you lot to dig your half of the tunnel but so far no sign of you. :rofl:

True but in Mexico if you shoot further than 50m you would be shooting into the next state.

1 Like

Hey, we’ll extract you but, you gotta do all the digging as that sounds hard…

1 Like

I thought WA was known for their ability to dig holes? I mean, really, that’s all you got, you dig holes… start digging :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Well I did, I am at the Mexican border. I dug that when Mexico was in lockdown just in case some of you wanted to be able to leave your homes lol.

1 Like