New long range rig.

@AusTac so how’s that long range rig coming along :slight_smile:

…and reloading… And casting?

And @Supaduke how does she perform? You must of put some rounds through it by now.

Well, i’ve some cash burning a hole in my pocket, but gun stuff is something j struggle to spend on as really i don’t use my guns all that much, if i had my time again i’d do things very differently, but the thing that holds me back is my scope on my 308, great scope, but crap for dialing which is what i need to do in these friendly comps i’ve been shooting in with @sungazer over the past year or so, i’ve impulse got a permit in for a straight pull shotgun, but also want a nightforce bench rest scope, don’t want to spend the cash for both, the shotgun will allow me to rapidly blow things to bits at close distance, where as the scope will allow me to improve my shooting at distance ( being able to see the target rings and not just a dot at 500m ought to help i assume ) id really like a howa bravo, but then its another gun to setup. I’m seriously all over the place at the moment! And then plink fest is on the horizon if i remember correctly

2 Likes

Haven’t had a chance to shoot mine yet unfortunately. Last 3 times I was set up to go shooting and sh1t just happens.
Hopefully in a couple weeks I should be able to get down. Missus recently fked her knee up in a fall, so that kyboshed yet another shooting session. Soon though, getting a very itchy trigger finger.

1 Like