More lever release awesomeness

Has anyone shot a button release shotgun yet? Do they have softer recoil like a semi?

Yeah, a very significant difference in felt recoil.

if anyone wants to see just how smooth the templeton button is

1 Like

Cleaver has a scrub variant of the Sulun Lever Release for pre order now - due late Feb

but…

Think it might be a barrel length thing? This variant was a 14in barrel.

2 Likes

Ooh i like the look of that.

Is there any reason i shouldn’t buy a T2000 ?

I haven’t heard anything but good feed back.
I say go for it mate!

1 Like

It’s the adjustable stock. They’re a no-no down Mexico way.

@Martini Mexico way? Like Vic? People own them here…

@JSS - both @Supaduke and I commandeered one at IPSC and put a few rounds through it. We’ve had similar feedback. Good and bad. Lots of good, but some ergonomics are bad. Depends on what you’re after. The position of the button could be a bit better. If you think that you could hover your thumb over it, then that’s a bit of an uncomfortable con. It’s centred, which is not how your hand sits, so it’ll put pressure/torque on the wrist, noticeable. Other than that, it’s a super nice running shotty. Basically as good if not better than others, so really comes down to looks.

1 Like

Correction @Martini (@Tempestman ) - you’re incorrect on both counts, and so is Cleaver. Yes, you can buy Scrubsoras here. Have handled, i want! Yes we are allowed collapsible and foldable stocks. And no, we do not have specific barrel length requirements (other than overall length). Don’t spread fudlore :wink:

Like NSW. I’m in Queensland. You’re all Mexicans from our perspective. :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, yeah…

Nah, if anything you guys are hot Canada.

The Tasmanians are the Mexicans.

QLD is Canada? Bitch please, I would say more like hot Tasmania. That’s right, I said it! And further north you go, the more Tasmanian they get, even more so than the actual Tasmanians.

You’re just jealous we can own gel blasters and replica machine-guns without a licence up here :stuck_out_tongue:

Not at all. If you had Air Soft though… I’d be keen.

Gas ports are dirty

About 100 rounds through the T2000 and happy with the performance.

1 Like

Wtf you allowed this in WA? I thought they had something about fun in the laws.

1 Like

We will see what they say once i add it to my license. I think they are of the mind where they have stopped worrying about the little things and just focusing on the larger ban.