Melbourne shootings

That was a long time ago, knife crime was rampant in geelong when I was a kid/teen in the early 90s and I don’t think it’s gotten any better.

1 Like

Drugs and gang land stuff :man_shrugging: borders as secure as swiss cheese, but what can the police do, being mostly a reactive force

It’s starting up again.

It’s only too funny that they spend half an article talking about how change will come if requested by police, and this only gets one line. “Local area inspector Mick Daly said it was “way too early” to determine if there were broader issues with gun laws.”

It’s about time they outlawed drive by shootings.

…and cars.

Yep ban cars, will allow for more money to spend on guns.

Should just make it illegal to shoot people.
Or even just make it illegal to commit crimes, that would fix everything!

I think that you may be counting places like Shepparton (a random example) as Country where Bogong is counting them as City.

Anyway, the photos I saw this morning had what looked like 9mm cases. Looks like someone has emptied a semi auto pistol out of a car.

We should employ people to stop the crimes from being committed, that would work.

3 Likes

I think you are right. I was going to say regional centers are more prone to drugs as opposed to rural towns. The difference is something like Seymore Vs Yea, Shepperton Vs Benella.

All country to me lol

Or build a place where we can send violent criminals so they can’t shoot at night clubs.

That would work even better. We should suggest it to the wallies in parliament, they might go for it.

@GUN-DMC Soo, i guess that explains why you live up the bush. Geelong cops asked you to leave. :sweat_smile:

Or just make all water sports illegal. Accounts for about 400 a year. H20, designed to kill.

Lol na I only moved once I found out how close you were mate!

“Police are yet to confirm the weapon used, but it is believed to have been an automatic weapon, possibly an AK-47 assault rifle.”

Looks like we need to ban automatics /s.

They state that the venue is a “haven” for outlaw bikie gangs and underworld figures.
So, just shut the place down.
No, that would be too hard, let’s just look at tightening the gun laws, because then these criminals are bound to comply, “it’s the law”!!

1 Like