Looking for 17 rem fireball brass

Found a pack of 100 at a local shop . But thought I’d try here and see if any of you gents had any about that you woulf part with . Thank you and kind regards Joshua

1 Like

I like the sound of the 17 FB…how accurate is it?

1 Like

Touching at 100 so far . As good as my 17 rem posibly better

1 Like

I hada 17 Rem…wish i never sold it…

1 Like

I picked up a l461 a couple of years ago and finally got around to getting it finished off just before Christmas last year. To say im happy with it is a understatement

2 Likes

Yes! There is nothing quite like a 17! I thought about a 17 Hornady Hornet, or even a 20 Hornet, but i don’t do enough hunting nowadays…

I lucked out and got a cz in 17 hornet for an engagement present off the missus . With a lp vxr on top . And have to say it is a great little setup

1 Like

Marry that girl…NOW!

She brought me the fireball as well haha

1 Like

That’s a lot more concerning, did you get ointment for that?

Easily obtained these days. The online ordering service and delivery are exceptional these days

Can you message me with whats there and a price you have in mind please mate

Yeah no worries…your not the bloke that was advertising for bulk 17 rem cases on enoughguns are you??

Thought so…

Maxjon…They can be a pig on accuracy, very temperamental…takes a bit to find a load they like sometimes…mine did especially…Wouldnt shoot factory ammo to save itself…After a LOT of load development, i got it shooting pretty right…
4 shots @150m

1 Like

17 Hornet??

No mate…17 rem fireball…Just sold my CZ527 17 hornet…didnt think much of it for what i was doing…Great little cal but always found myself going back to the 204 and taking on the ones that were beyond the hornets capabilities at 2-300m…

1 Like

Nice! I had a M55 Tikka 17 Remington, it shot just like that! Wish i still had it…

1 Like

Had the same rifle with a Geoff Slee thumbhole stock…was a nice rifle but the magazine shit me to teers…so i moved it on…also i couldnt find a pic rail to suit it to mount a thermal on it…like rocking horse poop to find…

1 Like

I was mate . Alisha’s partner . She is the one who uses the fireball mainly. She said to say hello

Whats the edit mean??