Keith H Burgess

I think one or two here know Keith.

Keith has enjoyed using Black Powder firearms, survival, prepping and living in the 18th century. Always camping and hunting the old fashioned way. He is also happy to pass on his knowledge onto those who need it.

He lives off grid in the New England area NSW.

There is more on his YouTube channel.

I have had the pleasure of corresponding with him and he has assisted me with some very good advice regarding Black Powder firearms. He is clearly very knowledgeable in this area and has my respect.

I recently enquired about his health and he has advised me he is very ill and is not expected to recover. Sad news indeed.

He was an active member here a few years ago. He will certainly be missed by his local Black Powder community.

Link to his YouTube channel below.

https://youtube.com/@historicaltrekking … f41JYnAtVX

6 Likes

Thanks Oldbloke for the heads up, and @Keith we wish you all the best with a recovery. Put up a fight it makes all the difference. :+1:

1 Like

@Oldbloke thanks for the update mate.
@Keith we hope for your recovery mate, your input was always valued here.

1 Like

He’s a good bloke, I hope he pulls through.

1 Like

Many thanks everyone, I am not gone yet! No one can give me an expiry date!!! So I will just keep doing what I can for as long as I can, which unfortunately is not much, but on a good day I can still attend to the ducks & chooks :slight_smile:
Contact with you blokes on here is very much appreciated.
Sincere Regards,
Keith.

6 Likes

Ahhh bloody ripper! Good to hear you are still kickin!