Here's to Australia Day!

What a nice place to live, tell you what Im glad my parents settled here. Happy Australia Day!
I put the 12x target scope on the 14" Marlin 30-30 and did some load development. Nothing to write home about, but better than factory, so thats a win.

Targets: hit

Brass: once fired
Beer: cold
BBQ: bout 250F
Arse: planted

Ahhhhhh!

7 Likes

Yep, couldnā€™t think of a better place to live.

3 Likes

@1Fatmanā€¦ Really ?, somewhere other than WA springs to mind lolā€¦:joy:

3 Likes

WAā€™s not thaaat bad, there are certainly some pros and cons,

this is a shot from about 50 metres down the road ( and about 116 m AGL )

2 Likes

I feel like thatā€™s a trapā€¦

1 Like

I stay away from them both. Thats just me, Iā€™m not judging though :joy: the mrs would certainly have issues with the pros bit. Lol sheesh, I had the inpression you were an inocent young fellaā€¦:hushed:

Weā€™ve got some family there and I like hillarys beach, but I refuse to be indoctrinated by you mob lol.

That looks like somewhere err not Australian?

Na thatā€™s just over the DMZ in North, I mean Western Australia

2 Likes

@bentaz obviously @AusTac canā€™t see the view, heā€™s the one looking out those windows in the blue houses. LMAO

@AusTac read about the WA North Korean ā€˜Peace Villageā€™.

1 Like

This is the view from my dunny, canā€™t think a better one.
Fuckin Straya Mate!

6 Likes

Did you go in to take a pic, @bentaz or were you pooping at the time. I feel like the angle is more of a sitting down rather than standing up to take a snap :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was taking a shit

2 Likes

Now thats a view, droolā€¦ Out the window I meanā€¦ lol

1 Like

Is that Khazakstan?

No, itā€™s the view from your mumā€™s bedroom window.

2 Likes

@darwindingo yep WA, on par with the NT and TAS for scenic views and leaves all other states behind. You Mexicans definitely have better gun laws but we have better hunting lol

1 Like

Hunting? You donā€™t even have public land hunting, gtfo

Sheesh, Shusshtfup?, cant afford another move yet mateā€¦ The mrs is already home sick for the NT (I have to say Iā€™m part of that Me Too Movement) mateā€¦

He was just hunting this poor lil dingo and inciting trouble between me an the wife about moving back to the NT, need to see if there is a plugin to controll this guyā€¦ lol Heā€™s lucky I cant find the report buttonā€¦ :joy:

There is definitely a ā€œplugā€ in for that guy.

1 Like