Gun adds I wish I could buy!

Indeed.

Say, have you seen the movie Quigley Down Under?

Yes I have, but I don’t base anything on it, my interest in these rifles came as an extension of the competition shooting that I do.
There was a lot of crap in that movie when it came to his use of the Sharps rifle and some of the shots taken. ( But then, it was a Hollywood movie )
The movie rifles were made by Shiloh Sharps in Montana, one “prop” rifle is said to have had an “aluminum” ( as the Yanks say ) barrel to make it lighter for him to carry during long hours of filming. Tom Selleck is a gun enthusiast/shooter/hunter and a still owns one of those rifles I am told.
The movie did create a surge of interest in these rifles and blackpowder shooting in general. There is the “Quigley” shoot once a year in Montana which attracts 500+ shooters. I haven’t been to it but a lot of the folks I know through BPCR silhouette and long range blackpowder shooting attend it.

1 Like

I love your genre of firearms BPCR!! I had a Muzzleloader…but sold it off, got sick of unreliable ignition…These days smokeless cast paperpatch is as old as I get…I do admit to being a cast bullet addict though!!

Wow, anyone looking for a bargain hunting 308??

Brand new, $690 and comes with 210 rounds!

210 / 20 = 10.5 Where did the other half of the box go! Uh! Uh! TELL ME!

3 x 50pk = 150
3 x 20pk = 60
Total = 210 rounds. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :yum: :yum:

Let me get you a spoon!

2 Likes

…and some crayons please. Don’t forget the crayons.

2 Likes

The red ones taste like raspberries!!

That’s bloody cheap even for a Howa. Fun little scrub gun, if it was a lefty (or i wasn’t) i’d be all over it like a fatty on a cupcake.

1 Like

I already have one of these, but damn this is perdy!

1 Like

Mmmmm…

2 Likes

Yeah, I like it, but I prefer the original lever, and timber work…But in saying that, without a raised cheek piece, scope mounting ends up awfly high

Something for the kids to play with.

1 Like

A nice set of pistols. But I will have to wait for next weeks pocket money before I make a move. Hopefully there wont be too much interest. :grinning:

Yeah they’re nice, but they’re no howa’s, lol

1 Like

Mmmmmmm

Go on, you know you want to…

1 Like

Dont you already have one?

Yeah, I just want to want lol. @Wombat in 357 I do.

https://usedguns.com.au/gun/374581/

2 Likes